Chapter 5: Weekend Mayhem

A quiet and sunny morning shined throughout the Alkia region. Lucas was bored and stared at the landscape while inside the school bus taking their class for their first weekend survival camp.

He stared at his seatmate, Lee, the huge, friendly but perverted Lickylicky as his pair of the whole weekend. The two were seated at the back of the bus, mainly because that was the only spot where our pink blob would fit, and was happily comfortable with the huge space that were supposed to fit up to four individuals, sleeping lazily as a bubble was forming outside his nose.

"All you need to do is bring your own clothings and necessities okay? I'll handle the rest like our tent, equipment and food." Lee said to him.

"Ehh? You sure?" Lucas was surprised and checked the list of the equipment each pair must bring, and it's quite a long one actually.

"No problem. I heard that you're a great chef right?"

"Well, yeah but-"

"There! You handle the cooking and cleaning, fair deal?"

"…Yeah, if you say so."

He thought about that the day before they went for this trip, although still feeling concerned if him bringing most of their equipments were a bit too much.

Then, the bus suddenly slowed down as they were now going upwards a long ramp. Immediately, the class along with the staffs who will be supervising the activities stared at the back of the bus, where the two were lazily relaxed.

Suddenly, the Lickylicky woke up as the bubble on his nose popped, a big yawn and a few stretches later.

"Are we there yet?"

"Here we are finally at Mount Alkia, the tallest mountain here in this region." Flannery, one of the Eevee sisters, and one of the upperclassmen who volunteered themselves to supervise the freshmen, said and showed them the majestic mountain.

"Wow…" Gloria, the Glaceon said in amazement at the beautiful, calm scenery of nature.

"This is my kind of paradise." Lily, her partner said and smirked while inhaling the cleaner and peaceful air, feeling in a good mood today or maybe because of her grass-type characteristics?

The rest of the class took their belongings from the bus and followed the staffs to lead them towards their campsite.

The only ones left behind were Lucas and Lee. The Lickylicky seemed to be stuck at the bus entrance, just like the same incident when they were entering the bus. Lucas tried to push him out of the door, since he's trapped inside as well with the help of the bus driver, a Manectric, pulling Lee from the outside.

Lucas charged up a Force Palm attack on his back and managed to free Lickylicky off the door and sent him flying towards the unfortunate bus driver and landing on him before he could even get away.

"Get him off me!" The squashed driver screamed for help; he even tried to electrocute him, but only made it worse as the Lickylicky felt a very tingling sensation, making him laugh hard and not move at all, while the vibration the Manectric felt like he was getting heavier than before.

"No use trying to electrocute a thick blob like him, sir…" Lucas said and in one big push, managed to free the bus driver from the unbearable weight.

"We can't do this every trip Lee…" Lucas said, panting hard by the huge exertion of force he had to use in order to move the Lickylicky's weight.

"Hey, this ain't my fault; the school should get bigger doors!"

Finally arriving at the campsite late, the rest of the class were already starting fixing up their tent. The two placed their backpacks on the rocky ground, Lee's backpack, however, left a huge shake on the ground, causing the others to stumble to the ground, some tents fell off, and now they're eyeing on them annoyingly while Lucas tried to ignore their pissed-off glares.