Chapter 32: Time to hit the Beach! Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or this story.
______________________________________

Today was a great summer day as the ever bright and radiant sun showered its rays throughout Alkia region; a big plus for beachgoers.

And speaking of beaches, that's where our favorite family is now. All thanks to their ever compassionate and generous friend... and everyone knows who that is.

Enough of that, let's focus on the white smooth shores with the seawater gushing occasionally as the cool summer breeze completed the atmosphere of fun and relaxation.

Flannery is enjoying herself quite nicely lying on her back against her blanket, asleep and without any umbrella as a shade and letting her deep red gleaming skin exposed by the sun's rays, enjoying a much needed tan.

Gloria, on the other hand, with her white and matching bikini, was at the water, completely unfazed by the summer heat as her legs helped in keeping her hydrated at all times, and enjoying playing a nice little game of Beach Volleyball.

Esper, who was playing with the Glaceon, was sporting a black two piece which seemed to be a bit more revealing than what most of her sisters wore, was it to gain attention from some males? Who knows? Although more and more eyes were shifting towards her direction and beneath that calm and serene face of hers was a silly smile.

Umber was enjoying herself with her inner tube keeping her afloat as he laid down there, with only her buttocks inside the tube and feet soaked in the water to cool her down, and just like the Flareon, she's just here to unwind finally.

Vanessa, however, was nowhere to be found, as we all know that once she steps in a pool of water, her entire body would immediately blend in with the current, completely unseen by the naked eye; the worst part is that that's when her mischievous mind comes into play here as incidents of bra straps being mysteriously untied and undergarments falling off have been on the rise.

Last but not least, Lily, who's probably the happiest of them all especially in this kind of warm climate, a big plus as her skin absorbs the sun's energy, giving her a big, or should I say, unfair advantage when it comes to Beach Volleyball, in which she proved earlier at their last class camping trip against Gloria and Lucas on a two versus one.

Speaking of Lucas; why isn't he at the shore with these beautiful Eevee evolutions? Being surrounded by the curves, the hips, the tits, and the lips of each Eevee sisters, except Umber of course, would make any male feel like they're on heaven right now.

"Hey Lucas, do you look okay? You've been spacing out lately." The Leafeon asked as she approached the steel type, lying on his butt, with his chin resting on his flexed knees while under the cool shade of a large umbrella. His face looked as if he's exhausted than relaxed.

"H-huh? Oh, sorry about that. Just need to cool down for a bit." He replied with an excuse.

"Are you sure? It's not that hot. Even Gloria is enjoying herself by the water."

"I just need a good break and I'll be fine."

"Do you need an ice cold drink to help you cool off?"

"Yeah... That would be nice."

Lucas watched the Leafeon stood up and sped off to the nearby store as he laid on his back carefully as his body felt like it was burnt all over, especially on his back. But what Lily said was true; the sun wasn't that hot compared to what they experienced back at the camping trip. It was actually... something else which was a rather unpleasant experience that he was too embarrassed to tell anyone about it, especially them.

He scratched his head, trying to recall that unexpected incident that probably messed a few nerves in his head as he spread out his body to cool every inch by the breeze and collected his thoughts.