Chapter 19: Two Days Before Christmas Part 4

An eerie silence enveloped the atmosphere of the old, dusty room where the Leafeon was being held captive.

The two quickly stood up and stared at their enemy, the tall, red-feathered fire pokemon who became their worst enemy.

"Did you miss me… Lucas is it?" The Blaziken spoke to him and smirked while the Lucario answered with a growl, he gritted his teeth with so much hatred on this man.

"Pity, I was going to enjoy torturing little Lily here, but since her Prince Charming is here to the rescue…"

"Well, we just can't have that, now do we?" Mr. Blaze sighed and raised his hands; as he clenched his fists, fire spewed out wildly from his wrists.

"You're going down!" Lily shouted and growled at him. She hated that man, she just wants to rip him apart just to get him out of her life.

"Hmph, it's two against one… but I still have the advantage on both of your types, that sounds fair don't you think?" He said with a chuckle.

'He's right; fire attacks are very effective against steel and grass types. We shouldn't get careless here.' Lucas said in his mind and looked at the Leafeon's face, full of determination as well as rage.

"I'll have fun burning both of you to ashes!" The Blaziken roared and then darted from his place so fast, as if he almost vanished which took them by surprise.

The Blaziken appeared in front of the Lucario with his fist enveloped with fire, ready to strike at him while Lucas leapt backwards to avoid the attack from connecting.

The fire-type thrusted his fiery fist to the steel type's face as Lucas bent backwards, barely touching his chin. However, the Blaziken followed with his other hand, which was something the Lucario didn't expect.

Suddenly, vines appeared from the spaces beneath the wooden floor and latched on to the Blaziken's arm, restraining it from moving at all while Lucas took this chance and placed his palms onto the fire type's chest as a bright, yellow glow emitted from his hands.

The Blaziken was sent blasting away from his Force Palm attack, causing him to crash against the door and onto the hallway. They stared at the fallen fire-type, but they were shocked upon he quickly jumped up on his feet again.

"Hmph, not bad." He said while wiping off the dust from his body as though he was unscathed by the attack.

"Let's see how you like this!" He smirked as he spread his legs, chest out and stomach in. He then opened his mouth and took a deep breath.

"Get down!" Lucas warned Lily upon realizing the Blaziken was about to do a Flamethrower attack directly at them.

Mr. Blaze then released the air in the form of a wave of fire, but instead directly at the Lucario, he aimed it towards the Leafeon instead. However, the Leafeon couldn't move as she was terrified at the incoming wave of fire aimed straight at her, which was something she never expected.

"Dammit!" Lucas immediately jumped towards the Leafeon and knocked her out of the way just barely in time while the Flamethrower hit and burnt through the wall, leaving a huge hole.

"Arrgh!" Lucas felt an intense burning sensation and shouted in pain.

"Are you all right?!" Lily, who was underneath him, was shocked to see him suddenly hurt and shouting.

Lucas touched his left shoulder where the Flamethrower attack managed to hit him and quickly stood up, but when he tried to raise his affected shoulder, the pain only got worse for him as he couldn't move his arm at all in this state.