Chapter 6: Unexpected Turn of Events

Day two at the Weekend Survival Camp at Mount Alkia, where Lucas' class was staying for the activities.

Last night's incident, however, was still bothering our Lucario friend here.

"I just can't let you go after seeing me naked right?"

"But-"

"Wait, I know, you can be my slave for the rest of this trip, that's a fair deal."

"…Like I have a choice anyway…"

Wonder what kind of things the Vaporeon will make him do, as he let his imagination run on its own, staring at the sky thinking about it.

He suddenly imagined himself wearing a big, black collar on his neck as Vanessa's slave on her room, awaiting what master wants him to do.

"Hey there lover boy, how about giving your master some love?" Vanessa teased him as she lied herself down to the bed, flexing her light blue, smooth looking legs in front of him and spreading them wide, revealing her panties.

Then, she removed her tight-fitting shirt and then her bra and revealed to him to what he had seen last night.

'What the hell am I thinking?' Lucas slapped himself to break out of his naughty thoughts and shook his head vigorously and gave a deep breath.

"Hey Lucas, the staff said all of the boys should help for tonight's activity." A familiar voice called out to the steel-fighting type as Lucas stared at the pink blob's face, faking a clueless, innocent smile at him. He just stood up and went towards the field where everyone else is doing their part of the job.

"You tricked me." Lucas said to Lee flatly.

"Tricked? What do you mean?" Lee, faking that he didn't know a thing about what happened last night.

"Don't act like you don't know anything, you lied to me. Vanessa said she noticed you overhearing their conversation about swimming at the falls at exactly 10pm."

"Whoa, you've seen Vanessa's body? Was she naked?" Lee suddenly leaned to him closely with a huge perverted smile on his face.

"Well, yeah… wait a minute, don't change the subject!" Lucas blushed a little before realizing it.

"Ah yes, sorry about that Lucas. I just want you to experience how beautiful the female anatomy from a man's point of view." Lee apologized to him and gave him hard pats on the back.

"You mean a pervert…"

"Exactly…"

"…Sigh." Lucas facepalmed.

"If you're a pervert, why aren't you peeking at them like that?"

"Even perverts like us has some dignity."

"Us?" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. But for me, it's a sin for me to peek at them, I just couldn't peek at the Eevee sisters since they're my best friends since childhood; even if they have the sexiest hourglass appearance, those perfect curves, the biggest racks I've seen in my entire life! And-" Lee began to drool excessively in his wild, perverted imagination.

"Uh… Lucas?" Lee stopped when he noticed the one he was talking to suddenly disappeared from his sight; he turned around for a bit, and inspected the area. There, he noticed the Lucario already at the site.

Lucas was busy fixing up the poles of an improvised archway with a white banner on top. And with one big pull of the rope to secure the pole in place and ready for tonight's activity.