Chapter 29: Summer Fever Part 1

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or this story.
______________________________________

"CANNONBALL!" A pokemon shouted as he leapt towards the air and curled himself up into a ball.

"HEY!" A surprised group of pokemon who were beneath him all tried to shout and get away.

"STOP-" However, it was too late as the pokemon hit the water and drenched almost everyone nearby. Silence ensued afterwards until someone giggled until everyone burst into laughter.

Swimming! How refreshing it is to bathe yourself in nature's water under the ever growing heat of summer.

Mr. Fisher's class is on another camping trip and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves at the feet of a small waterfall near their campsite.

"CANNONBALL!" That dreaded word again as everyone in the water stared above, only to have their mouths drop down along with their widened eyes as a huge shadow enveloped most of the base of the waterfall.

It was the Lickylicky already in mid-air, wearing a big black inner tube as well as he descended onto them.

"GET AWAY-" Before they could even turn and run to avoid getting squished by the huge pink blob pokemon, it was too late as a huge splash ensued, soaking everyone nearby, even those who were dry and sunbathing.

"HEY! I'M SOAKING WET!" Immediately and not so surprising, the female Lopunny who was enjoying getting a tan was now drenched along with her towel where she was resting on.

"Sorry, my princess. Want me to lick you dry?" Lee made a wide, innocent grin on his face.

"WHY YOU DISGUSTING OAF!" She clenched her fist tightly as she felt mocked and disgusted by his statement and was about to give the Lickylicky a good pounding or two until…

"Now now, little sister. It isn't good to be angry all the time at a young age." Her brother interrupted as they shifted their attention to the male Lopunny sitting on his damp towel along with two of his fangirls around his arms. Although they were also wet, he still acted cool that made the two swoon so easily.

"UGH! I'm gonna change." She took her damp blanket and stormed her way back to camp while her brother chuckled at her.

*SLAM!* Suddenly, a ball hit him on the face as it forced him onto the ground.

"SORRY!" Immediately, a pokemon ran towards him while the Lopunny rubbed his cheek and slowly got back up thanks to the two fangirls.

"WHO THREW THAT-" Rage instantly filled every vein as he turned towards the pokemon who just hit something on his face.

Suddenly, his raging face changed into a stunned expression as he saw the Leafeon in her two piece swimsuit, her flawless radiating skin due to the rays of the sun; it feels like she's dazzling with nature's beauty.

"I'm sorry about that." The Leafeon apologized.

"HEY! You almost ruined his-" His fangirl replied in anger, but she was interrupted by the Lopunny who touched her lip with a finger.

"Don't worry about it. Here's your ball back." Laurice calmly replied to the Leafeon and gave the Volleyball.

"Thanks!" She quickly took the ball from his hands and quickly went back towards the two other pokemon waiting for her.

'Patience… Patience is all I need before I get you to come and offer yourself to my greatness.' The Lopunny said in his mind as he stared at the Leafeon's back and grinning over her hourglass body.

"Is he alright?" The Glaceon, wearing a white two piece swimsuit, asked the approaching Leafeon.

"Yeah. That didn't even hit him that hard. C'mon let's continue!" Lily replied as if she didn't care as she served the ball towards the two.