Chapter 27: Enter the Lopunny

Disclaimer: I don't own pokemon or this story.
______________________________________

The class stared at the newcomer with eagerness while our favorite Lickylicky stared in surprise that he even stood from his seat, causing his table and chair to fall down in the process; his mouth wide open and his finger pointing out towards the pokemon that he seemed to know.

"It's you!" Lee said out loudly as the whole class shifted their attention to him.

"My dream girl! We've finally meet again, Lizzie!" Hearts formed from his eyes as he said it out loudly, swaying his body due to the excitement.

"Oh, it's you." The pokemon flatly replied with a tone of disappointment. She had long ears that extended up to her heels, covered with light, beige colored fluffy fur on the ends, and also on her wrists. She had light brown skin and with her body shaped like an hourglass. She also had light red eyes, with a small nose and mouth.

"Oohh! It's a Lopunny! And she is hot!" The Absol shouted in joy, completely mesmerized by the pokemon's beauty, along with the rest of the guys, well except for Lucas, who was more concerned about the Lickylicky's strange behavior.

"Lee, do you know her?" Their instructor asked.

"Of course! We've known each other since grade school!"

"Unfortunately… My Papa just happened to be friends with his, and decided to introduce us both. And since then, he's been a thorn on my life." The Lopunny answered for him, with a flat, harsh statement that shook the class.

'Well, she looks like she's not happy at all to see him…' The Lucario stared at the Lickylicky's face who doesn't seem to be affected by her statement at all. His eyes still formed like hearts, his mouth wide open and his tongue sticking out as well.

"Hey, Lizzie, aren't you a little too rude with our long time friend here?" A voice called out from outside the door as another Lopunny entered, but this time, it was a little taller, and little darker in color, and was more built than her.

"Hey, Laurice! You're here too!" Lee said out with joy as he clearly knew him very well.

"Wait a minute…" The Pachirisu said as she stood up and pointed her finger at him.

"Aren't you THE Laurice? The winner of the 2009 Pokemon Idol?" She asked out loudly, as the rest of the class who knew the show widened their eyes in surprise as they all stared at the male Lopunny.

"Hmph, that's right." He said with a smirk and waved his hair as if he's acting cool.

"Aaaaiiieeee! I watched your performance, and congratulations on winning that competition!" Patch screamed, along with the rest of the girls who also knew about him, well except for the Glaceon and Leafeon who just stared at each other in confusion.

"Thank you very much." He replied and gave a smile at them, showing off his sparkling teeth, making them swoon.

"Umm, who is this guy again?" Lily whispered to her sister.

"Beats me. First time seeing him." Gloria answered back, also clueless while the rest of the girls are captivated by his looks.

"Now, with my twin sister's rudeness aside, let us formally introduce ourselves: I am Laurice and this is Lizzie. We are pleased to meet your acquaintance." The male Lopunny said and bowed down in front of the class, making the girls roar with admiration, typical fangirls.

'Why did Papa transfer us into this school anyway…' The female Lopunny said in her mind, as she sighed in disappointment.

"Can we sit now?" She asked the teacher with a flat tone, startling him a bit.