Chapter 18: Two Days Before Christmas Part 3

It was now almost midnight as the people were busy swarming around the streets of the busy Market District of Alkia, buying whatever they needed to prepare for Christmas Eve, food, gifts, and other festives.

But for the Eevee family, it was different … very different…

Lucas was running through the crowds; his eyes were closed as to let his mind be his vision as he locked on a specific aura of a certain person he was very determined to find and rescue, and with the faint trail on the roads, there is still hope for them yet…

'I can feel it, its getting near…' He could feel that the trail was getting stronger as he continued running.

Meanwhile… at an unknown location…

*Grrr, grrr, grrr…*

"Argh, so hungry…" Lily said to herself as it was her stomach making that noise, she hasn't eaten since she was kidnapped. Plus, the Linoone was standing at the doorstep, keeping watch just in case she tries to do anything funny.

The kidnappers, along with the Leafeon again hid themselves at another abandoned lot which was located near a cliff, away from the city, and looked like a perfect hiding spot for criminals. It's a simple apartment really, it only had a single floor, but quite large to accommodate a number of rooms, looks like they have a number of hideouts placed throughout Alkia, not just one.

She was locked at a last corner of the house; she was just sitting on her knees with her shackled hands on her back along with her also shackled legs, with ground and dirt partially covering the wooden floors. She sighed helplessly thanks to the steel shackles they've binded on her hands and feet. W-wait, ground and dirt…

Lily stared at the ground again, and it seems like the ground made their way through into the foundation of this very old house and through this old, withered wooden floors; a big chance was waiting for her and her freedom.

She slowly moved her hands closer to the ground while not catching the guard's attention and moved her fingers as a light green aura was emitting from her fingertips, then small green vines sprouted from the ground as it slowly grew until it reached her shackles as it entered the keyhole to try to unlock it.

A few moments later…

'Argh, why won't these things unlock?!' She gritted her teeth as her efforts in trying to unlock these shackles were just a waste, her hopes in claiming freedom felt like it just shattered.

'Bah, at least I can control grass in here.' There was still hope all right, as she can use her power in this room, plus she remembered something before she was dragged inside this room.

"Keep watch at her at all times got it?! We can't risk her doing anything stupid." The Blaziken ordered the Linoone while placing a set of keys on his hand.

"So, I get to stay and do nothing while you guys have fun by yourselves?!" The Linoone argued.

"Fine then, if she disobeys, then you have my permission to… do anything you want with her." The Blaziken smirked as the Linoone liked the idea.

'Ugghh…' Men, it made her remember why she despised them in the first place, disgusting perverts who takes advantage of women and treats them nothing more than pleasure toys.

But this was a risk she's willing to take…

"Uhm, excuse me?" She called out to the Linoone.

"What?" He stared at her with an annoyed look on his face.

"Have you ever wondered how my family can ever pay half a million in just two days time?"

"…Your point?" He replied in a bored tone.