14 | Target 1/6 down.

(Warning: bring your tissues or knifes, eitherway prepare for GORE)

SHOTO'S POV
After being told we were going to take out boars that killed fifteen people, I was less than enthusiastic.

Soa hid under my scarf, pretending she didn't exist.

As I was being dragged out by dad to go start hunting the boars, I cling to the doorway, sinking my somehow long and sharp fingernails I was developing into the doorway.

I felt my legs be pulled but I didn't let go of the doorway until... she looked at me.

Ya'know those moments where you know if you don't pretend you're dead or don't go limp that someone is going to beat you like no tomorrow ? Yeah, I was feeling that through my WHOLE BEING! Erza was staring at me with the eyes of a deranged beast that could eat a mountain in one vicious bite, which prompted me into letting go and being dragged along.

Either way I'm going to die, rather go out trying-

I was being dragged along like a sack of potatoes and honestly was having a fun time, minus the rocks sometimes digging into my skin. It hurt, but more like the pain of when you accident hit your fist too hard against a table.

I was too dazed to notice when we had stopped.
I felt something or someone slapping me non stop- so I mentally woke up and saw dad sitting next to me , yelling at Gray- who was slapping me?

"Oh look, your precious angel is awake, told you he'd be fine if I slapped him."

"I'm taking your Wendy hugs privileges away, Stripper." Dad hissed.

I was in to much pain from hitting my back with rocks, so I just sat there in silence as Dad and Gray argued. Soa popped out of my scarf and chomped down on Gray's hand.

'He deserves that-'
'YOU'RE NEXT.'
'God please have mercy-'

I heard dad burst out into laughter that turned into a scream of pain as Soa bit his finger that he was pointing and taunting Gray with.

'TELL YOUR STUPID ICE PRINCESS FRIEND AND DAD TO SHUSH BEFORE THE WIERD FEELING I HAVE FINDS US'
'Yes ma'am! Heh- please don't bite me'

"Dalsygwajajsjqygqkaosla!"

'Sho what the actual f***-'
'I- have NO idea what just happened there! Was I speaking helicopter?'
'Sho, you're not a bird.'
'Mama said I was a bird-'
'Sho- we don't have a mom-'
'You don't know that! YA DONT KNOW ME!'

"Hey guys? Um, I think Shoto has something wrong with him-" Someone who sounded like Lucy spoke. Her voice sounded distorted, like listening through a glitchy radio.

"Hey guyszzz...fzzz..Nats.... fzzzz...soa.....fzzzzz.....nd sho..... fzzz...... weird!"
(Hey guys, Natsu, Soa & Shoto are acting weird!) the same voice that sounded like Lucy's said.

I felt my world start tilting and spinning, like how I imagined it felt like to tumble roll through mid air.

My vision faded slowly, until no more light was visible.