05 | FOOD! & sleep⚙️

TODOROKI'S POV
I was hungry again, it had been only 30 minutes since I finished my Soba, and I was hungry.

Everyone was fighting still, besides who I soon leaned the names of. Wendy, who is a wholesome child who needs to be protected, and the Blonde woman was actually named Lucy who is the only sane one in the guild besides Wendy. And the flying cats are named Carla and Happy.

I actually really like Wendy and Happy. Wendy was like a little sister to me, despite her being only a few years younger than I am she's able to deal with the rowdiness Of guild... and Happy has the same thinking as me.

It soon was silent, and we didn't even notice it until Carla pointed it out. We peaked over the bar table to see everyone scared out of their wits Besides Erza(of course), and... MASTER MACROV?! He was almost as giant as Mt. LADY!

Soon he returned to normal size and sat on the bar counter. Everything went back to normal with loud cheering a joking.

I looked around, stood up, and walked back to my stool. A woman with barely any clothes on scoot over to me and started flirting with me. I ignored it, since I was hungry and I was used to being having fangirls confess their love for me, or flirt. Being the used to be child of a pro hero was different.

The woman wrapped her arm around my neck.
"C'MON! Loosen up a bit! Have a drink!" She swung a cup of beer in my face.

"No thanks. I'm under age." I deadpanned and pushed away the alcoholic drink.

She frowned a little before standing up to go flirt with someone else. Thankfully.

Natsu walked over to me, a little bruised but nonetheless cheerful.

He sat down next to me, and started talking to Happy about missions, but I was to hungry too care what they were saying.

My stomach gurgled loudly, but the loud chattering of the guild hall would drown it out. On top of that a loud burst came from the door, and that drowned it out even more.

A slightly more taller and muscular guy than Natsu or Gray, was holding a terrified looking female with unnatural almost royal blue hair and stormed inside with a devious prideful smile.

"HEY NATSU! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!" The guy would yell, drop the girl off on a table as he stomped over to Natsu holding his fists up.

I would get ready to freeze this guy if he attacked without confirmation or warning, but my stomach would growl again, making me buckle over in pain and hunger.

"Nah! I'll fight you later, right now I'm going to get me and Shoto some food!" He grabbed me with surprising strength considering we're the same height. The man was about to yell back at Natsu but he ran to fast.

We were in the town again, he was looking around for some food, and decided to take me to the forest near by for some reason.
He laid me down near a tree, as I was too hungry to put much effort into anything. Happy was flying after us the whole time with three fishing rods, and handed Natsu one, and threw the other one next to me. The last one he held onto for himself.

They cast their fishing rods and not five minutes later they caught some fish. Happy's fish was a relatively big for where I came from, but Natsu's was GIANT! It could probably feed me for at least three months. He used his fire dragon slayer magic to cook the thing, and cut me a serving that was way too big for me.

'JESUS! Now I get the MEMES about grandmas house, AND NATSU ISN'T EVEN MY GRANDMA!'
I gawked at the giant piece he gave me.

"What? Do you want more? Or..."
"NO NO NO! It's fine, too be honest you might have given me to much..." I put my hands in front of me in a defensive way.

Natsu shifted over to me and patted down and grabbed my arm looking at it and then looked at me in the face and said
"You're skinny, EAT!" He said shoving the serving of fish in my face, before scoffing down half the fish faster than I thought humanly possible.

I started eating my serving, and it was SO GOOD!!! I ate the whole serving I thought was too big for me and ended up asking for thirds

I passed out due to a food coma.

NATSUS POV
Shoto fell asleep after eating, so I thought since it was getting late we should camp out in a cave for the night. Happy would gather supplies while I looked for the cave. Soon I found one and laid down Shoto on a leaf bed Happy made.

I laid down across on a leaf bed near Shoto, but a breeze was going thru the cave and I started to get cold. It was night so I wouldn't like going out and getting firewood. So I decided I would shift over to Shoto, and surprisingly he was warm. I hugged him, since he seemed to be having a bad dream in his sleep, and he seemed to calm down after.

I fell asleep soon after.

(Authors note: Lowkey I wanna be hugged by Natsu)