12 | Shenanigans at the Guild⚙️

9-14 days of Soa growing.

SHOTOS POV:
I was today years old when Mirajane told me that she found a book on names and apparently Soa means sounds in Portuguese.

'Cool. I don't really care- I just was thinking of Soba when I named Soa soooo...'

Wendy and Romeo were being cute today.

See, Natsu thought it was a cool idea to paint Gray's hair pink. And by pink I mean a pink that shines brighter than Aoyama's sparkles...

It was neon pink.

Gray was being laughed at by everyone including me. Wendy came over and hugged Gray, and gave him head pats.

'I'm not jealous- what are you talking about- PFFFT me, TOTALLY NOT jealous-'

Alright who am I kidding- I am jealous! I want head pats.

I felt someone's presence behind me but I didn't really care, I was to busy bickering with myself over jealousy of not getting head pats.

All of a sudden I got bear hugged by Elfman.

"So-somebody He-help-" I managed to squeak out. Dad looked over at Elfman, looking like he was about to roast him alive.

Before dad could do anything Mira jumped in. "Hey Shoto, why not show your magic to everyone? You can use it on Elfman just don't kill him!"

"SHOW US YOUR MANLY MAGIC SHOTO!" Elfman yelled out.

'My ears-...'

"Oooook-..." I wheezed out before breathing in and blowing my magic at Elfman.
It looked like white flames so everyone expected it to light Elfman on fire.

When it froze his arm instead everyone just stared at me confused. Dad snickered,
"Hey Sho, show them your little trick."

I nodded, before thinking of a fire in my palm. Before I knew it I was dropped on the floor with Elfman rolling around on the floor trying to fight the fire out.

I turned the fire back into the icy sheet on Elfmans arm that used to be on fire.

Gray congratulated me but sulked silently in the corner for the rest of the day.

Erza decided it would be a good time to get stuck.... 'can we go one day without something or someone getting stuck? JUST ONE!'

Basically what happened was, after my magic wore off of Elfman, he slipped on a puddle of water that Juvia made from her tears because Gray was talking to another girl, he fell on to the bench that Erza was sitting on and she got flung into the air and got stuck in the wall.

WHILE EATING CAKE LIKE NOTHING WAS HAPPENING MIND YOU!

She was still eating her cake happily while being stuck inside the wall. Either she has no observation of the outside world or, she gives no flying blueberries about being stuck in the wall.

Needles to say, we all collectively tried to pull Erza out and distract her with more cake.

Eventually, dad just broke the wall... completely.