02 | 攻 撃 | ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ᴛ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ

僕のヒーローアカデミア×フェアリーテイル
B N H A   x   F A I R Y T A I L

僕のヒーローアカデミア×フェアリーテイルB N H A   x   F A I R Y T A I L

___________________________
|⚫️*•_.~T H E   A T T A C K~._• ⚫️|
▪️[ •_.~   0  1   ~._• ]▪️
🌐
___________________________
|_        _|
|_ S H I G A K I' S    POV_|

I'd pace back and forth, impatiently waiting for Kurogiri to confirm the test results. I wanted to start the attack as soon as possible, and catch the Hero's off guard, to cripple their image even more! I especially wanted to get rid of Izuku Madoriya! He was especially annoying since Stain approved of him, and his lackey wannabes idealize Stain so much they would never harm a hair on Izuku, that really ticks me off...

"Shigaraki, it works, we may start the attack now. It is time." Kurogiri said as he walked out from behind the bar.
"FINALLY!" I'd say itching my neck faster in impatience.
Everyone got up from their seats, ready to raid UA, Shigaraki's smile reached ear to ear as they stepped thru the portal all at once.
•    •    •    •
▪️~                   |🌐|                   ~▪️
_____________
[_     _]
|_S H O T O' S POV_|
I like many of the other students in my class, heard almost nothing over the loud bangs and clangs of our hard work. We were so caught up on working on our ultimate moves that we didn't realize Aizawa's shouting, and the League attacking.

It was so quick, we where out numbered at least five to one. Soon our class was captured and tied up.

I looked around noticing Tsu, Tenya, Mineta, Hagakure, Koda, Ojiro, Sato, Sero, Mina, Momo, Aoyama, and Shoji not captured. Overall a good chunk of the class wasn't in trouble. One by one the gas guy would put us in one of his portals, until me, Madoriya, & Bakugou, where left.
The guy with too much hands would take a quick glance over all of us and say
"Bakugou showed he's troublesome... send him off, same with Madoriya..."
The gas man would put Bakugou in one portal and Madoriya in another one.

Seeing my friends being picked off one by one infuriated me! I wriggled against the ropes to no avail, my quirk wasn't working either, so I'm guessing there's some sort of anti quirk restraints, which would makes sense as to why all my friends restraints where still on the ground.

But that got me wondering
'Where are they sending us off too...."

"If you're wondering where your friends went to... you'll see in just a second-" The bad Touch man would say to me, as the gas man walked forward and started opening one of his portals

My cold exterior broke, I began to panic, I wasn't able to say good bye to my siblings or mom...
"SOMEBODY! HELP!" I'd scream as loud as I could, but tears started streaming down my face making my voice crack,my cheeks hot and sticky with the tears that were rolling down my face. I was wriggling away the best I could, but it was too late. I was engulfed by the portal. Darkness consumed my vision as I landed on a dry substance that felt like rock and sand and blacked out.
|_                                                                         _|