[SHORT] EdensZero OVA

SHOTO'S POV

It was an average day in FairyTail, I was talking with Levy about Phoenix's with Soa, chairs and food we're getting flung around, Dad was having an eating contest with Gray until it turned into a food fight.

All was good until someone got stuck... seriously this is getting old real fast... at least it was Gajeel so now who's the one crying about wanting to get out of the wall.

Levy was halfway done of explaining the History of elemental Phoenixes, until someone broke into the guild by breaking the door. That poor door gets a daily beating....

Everyone was silent for once, staring in bloodlust at the person who broke in.
The guy looked like a mixture of Dad and Gray with a dash of Gajeel.

Dad try to jump the guy but Erza held him back. The person got up and brushed himself off.

"Sorry about the door- I kind of got carried away! Anyways!" He walked forward and aggressively reached out his hand to the thrashing beast that was my dad being by Erza.

"Can we be friends?"

I swear I heard a pipe leaking, which is rare since I almost never hear anything besides screaming.

I couldn't see Erza's face but I could see dad extend his hand "Sure, you didn't have to break the door down!"

The whole guild spoke up "AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO BREAK THE GUILD EVERY TIME YOU GET CHALLENGED NATSU!"

The guy who looks like a secret love child stared around in awe, "T-this is exactly what I imagine a guild to be like! Sooooo cool!"

"Hmm, you seem like a good person, DESPITE THE DOOR, you carry yourself like Natsu's destructiveness with Happy's friendliness. Why don't you join us?" Erza spoke.

I wanted to be in the conversation so I stood up and walked over to where dad was, Soa waddled behind me.

The guy shook his head sadly "I can't, I'm already in a guild called Shooting starlight! The guild is HUGE! So big that people don't even have close ties with one another."

He looked behind him. In the hole the guy made a tiny pink thing walked in.
"Master, did you make new friends?"

"Yeah! Wait I didn't catch you name! My name is Shiki! Shiki Granbell!" The guy that I now knew as Shiki smiled.

I jumped in before my dad could. I want to be in on a new friend!

"My names Shoto, Shoto dra-"
Dad cut me off, "My name is Natsu Dragneel and that's my son, Shoto Dragneel! And you gotta pretty funny last name-"

"Something tells me you're not actually related-" the tiny pink thing walked up to us and pointed at me and Dad.

"That's because I adopted Shoto!"
Dad hugged me so tight I thought I'd die!

I tried to tell Erza to help but she was smiling at us! SMILING!

'Somebody help me-'

'I'm not going to replace you in that bear hug. No way!'

'But soooaaaaaa!'