06 | Father & Son day!⚙️

TODORKIS POV 1 DAY LATER
I had a nightmare. I was falling in an endless pit of darkness, words that were hurtful, and crystal bright blue eyes like Endeavors would circle me as I fell. They were mocking me. I was having a cold sweat, I was struggling to breathe as a I fell deeper into the pit, like if I were drowning in ice cold water. But then, it stopped.
I felt a warm presence wrapping around me like a blanket of warmth. My nightmare soon turned into nothingness as I slept peacefully.

I woke up feeling like something had poked me, I swatted it off(it was a mosquito). I must have passed out from a brutal food coma...

If I could get a hangover on food I had one.

I was in a cave with a huge leaf covering me as a blanket, Natsu was next to me, and hugging my fire side. It was cold so he probably was doing that to get warm, but... NATSU WAS A HEATWAVE

I was sweating really hard, probably more than Bakugou, AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING!

I tried pushing Natsu away from him, but Natsu ended up rolling over Todoroki, so now he was sleeping on top of me, our bodies forming the letter X.

I was wheezing for air, before Natsu sat up and yawned loudly, announcing he was awake.

"Good mourning! How was your night Shoto? Mine was GREAT!" He stretched.

"Uhh yeah mine was fine..." I said greedily breathing in air as silently as I could.

"H-hey Natsu, since you adopted me, does that mean I should call you father or dad?" I nervously asked, since I didn't want to be rude to my new parent

"Hmm? Oh yeah you can call me Father or dad!" Natsu said giving me a signature goofy grin and hugging me. This surprised me since I wasn't used to affection but I hugged my new parent back "Thanks... dad."

Happy giggled at my shyness and said
"Aweee, I think Lucy would like a hug too~"

"I don't want to be Lucy kicked today Happy-" he said letting go of me.
"PLUS I WANNA SHOW SHOTO AROUND MAGNOLIA!" He said helping me onto my feet.

'Another mental note, we are in magnolia...'

"Hmmm... I think we should get you new clothes. Those look like they're uncomfortable!" He said pointing at my hero suit.

"I'm used to it by now!" I waved my hands defensively, trying not let my dad spend money on me.
"HEY! I GOTTA GREAT IDEA! WE SHOULD GET MATCHING OUTFITS!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me into town, I couldn't even fight back because of his strong grip on my wrist.

We got to the town and he dragged me all around it. We eventually found one shop with a almost identical version of Natsus robes.

He bought me a scarf and sandals along with the robes, and forced me to change in the changing rooms of the store.

He looked me up and down and nodded to himself in approval. I was dragged out by my dad like a child who just threw a tantrum, and we walked around Magnolia.

By the end of the day my legs were sore. At this point we arrived at a apartment and he carried me bridal style into the apartment and laid me down and tucked me in a pink bed, and I fell asleep instantly.

Overall it was an amazing bonding experience with my new Dad and I felt like a child again.

LUCYS POV
I was taking a relaxing bath. I was draining the water to the bathtub, and clothed myself.
I walked out into my room with my eyes closed peacefully, until I opened them hearing a shifting noise on my couch.
IT WAS NATSU! I should have expected this... he was looking at my bed seemingly distracted or in a daze.
"BOO!" I jumped and screamed at the sudden noise, to turn around and see it was Happy.
"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE!" I yelped, yelling at Happy and Natsu.
I was fuming! 'WHY DO THEY ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME!' I angrily thought to myself before looking at Natsu and angrily pushing him along with happy outside the door, and closing it behind him. He tried getting back in and pleading with me but I locked it.

"I'm going to sleep!" I stomped over to my bed and ripped off the covers angrily, to see SHOTO IN MY BED!

"LUCY KICK!"

TODOROKIS POV
I had a rude awakening. I was kicked and it hurt like hell!
I rather have had the scary red head glare at me than feel the throbbing pain in my back
"Ow... why'd you kick me!?" I said sleepily as I sat up rubbing my back, and my dad finally walking in.
"YOU WERE IN MY BED!" Lucy would yelled at me
I winced and covered my ears
"Lucy I don't even know how I got here, last thing I remember was getting tucked in..."
Lucy directed her glare towards my dad and almost replicated the red heads evil glare!
I shivered and ran and hid behind Natsu, hugging his leg like a child.
"W-wait luce let's talk this over!" My dad would say putting his hands in front of him as if to block the blondes evil glare.
"There is nothing to be talked about." Lucy hissed, making me bury my face in Natsus leg and tremble in fear.

~one Lucy beating later~
I looked over at my dad and Happy, as they laid there defeated by this blonde demon.
I was scared and hid under a table
Lucy directed her glare at me and cracked her knuckles, her eyes glistening in bloodlust

'God please help me'

(Authors Note: Someone please save the icy hot baby boyo, before Lucy rasenguans the poor child into another world... Poor Natsu and Happy may they Rest In Peace)