17 | Target 4/6 down

SHOTO'S POV
I swear to god I can't catch a breath without something bad happening to me.

Erza was beat up, Gray probably will have a foot in the grave if he picks a fight with my dad right now, The Blueberry keeps talking to Soa and influencing her mind with dumb ideas, Dad was having a mental breakdown, and I MYSELF PROBABLY WAS ALREADY THREE FEET INTO MY OWN GRAVE!

Just when it was starting to get peaceful this boar with fire broke a bunch of trees! One of which almost crushed Soa and me! Thankfully I managed to grab Soa in time and angrily punched the tree. But I didn't expect it to splinter into pieces!

'What the-'
'SHO LOOK! There's frost inside of the tree!'

Soa was indeed correct, where I had punched, Ice had seeped into the cracks and covered the splinters!

I looked back up at the boar, flinching a bit as I heard a high pitched frequency coming from the the flames surrounding the boar.

"Hey Natsu and Shoto, this boar should be easy! It has fire and both of you can eat the fire!" Happy squealed while dodging a few of the debris of wood.

"YEAH YOU'RE RIGHT! WHAT DO YOU SAY SHO?!" Dad said rather way to loudly... either that or my ears became more sensitive... which I highly doubt.

"yEaH!" My voice cracked making me internally cringe.

'What was that?! You sounded like a dying seagull!'
'Oh hush! And how do you even know what a seagull is?'
'Happy told me, AND I SHALL NEVER BE SILENCED HAHA!'

Dad started sprinting towards the boar, telling me that was my queue to start dashing towards it as well.

To my amazement when I started sprinting, I out speed my dad fairly quickly, leaping on top of the big boar who started running around in circles and squealing, making me feel motion sick and dizzy from both the movement and squealing.

I clutched my ears in pain as my vision blurred and that was a HUGE mistake of mine because I was flung into a tree a few seconds later.

"SHO!" Dad ran over to me checking if I was ok.

"I'm fine- JuSt dIzZy!" I leaned backwards, my whole vision spinning in circles as my voice cracked again.

My vision focused enough to notice the boar towering over us about to strike both of us.
"Dad watch out!" I shoved Dad to the side, thankfully he landed in a bush.

I don't know what got into me, because the moment the burly boar tusk slammed downwards I grasped it as if it was a ball I could catch in a sports field.

Low and behold it worked. I channeled all my strength to my arms as I could as I struggled to get back on my feet as I pushed the tusk to the side.

It's like instincts kicked in as I jumped, although it felt like I flew onto the back of the boar. I sank my nails that were oddly talon shaped into the beasts thick hide, I felt my power leaving my palms, the boar violently shook me off, although I managed to catch myself on a tree branch that was a bit toow thin for my weight.

Without my own will I muttered "Mix Dragon: Ice" and the boar seemed to freeze in place, ice trailing onto its pelt through its mouth.