15 | Target 2/6 down

SHOTO'S POV
I woke up from an AWESOME nap. Erza had awoken me while giving me a pouch of weapons. And crying!?

"Here Sho, I realized I forgot my luggage and some of the things I managed to pack on top of your Whips were these." Erza looked extremely teary as she gave me a bag full of 'ninja' weapons my dad had given me.

I honestly forgot about them.
I adjusted my belt and my whips, along with putting that bag around my leg.

Dad and Soa woke up at the same time, and started screeching about.... Fish nuggets? I couldn't even understand them, even through the months of understanding Madoriya's mumbling that made no sense to most.

"NATSU!" A high pitched voice that was way to familiar for my liking.
Happy swooped down, clinging onto Dad's arm with big alligator tears falling from his eyes.

"What is it Happy? Did a fish finally try to eat you?" Dad snickered, poking fun at Happy.

'Hey Soa do you have any popcorn?'
'No but I got pistachios.'
'Good enough' Me and Soa started digging into a packet of Pistachios while leaning against a tree.

"THAT'S NOT FUNNY NATSU! THERES A BIG SCARY DOG CHASING ME!" Happy dramatically thumped his paws against Dad's chest, We all looked around for any signs of a Big dog around. A small rustle came from a bush and Dad instantly started glaring at it.

"Don't worry, I'll get rid of this big dog for you..." He growled.
'Is Dad the dog that talking Blueberry was scared of?'
'You don't have to roast him that bad- Damn-'
'Don't say that.'
'....'
'DAAAAAYYYUUUUUUMMM'

I sighed heavily, giving Soa the side eye as she waddled up and climbed onto my shoulder.

More rustling came from the bush, the dog was seemingly getting closer.
Lucy shivered in fear... for some reason?
"Uh- Happy... how big is the dog?"

"IT WAS HU- AAAAH!" Happy squealed, getting cut off half way through as a CHIHUAHUA leaped out of the bush and ran behind Gray, nuzzling itself to hide underneath him as it shivered.

It was silent for a solid minute, as we all stared at Happy.

"THAT WAS THE BIG DOG YOU WERE SCARED OF?!" We all screamed at the same time as Happy solemnly nodded.

We all flopped over , stress exiting our bodies and in came annoyance.

Gray was already a foot under, but still managed to make a remark. "If this little thing is big to you, then we must giant monsters."

Happy threw a stick at Gray that missed by a long shot. As soon as the stick hit the ground, a huge rumble shocked through the earth beneath us, making me tumble and get my hand stuck in a tree.

'Sho, did you just get stuck again...'
'No.....'
'....'
'....'
'Ok maybe...'
'THIS IS A REAL BAD TIME TO GET STUCK SHOTO!'
'IT'S NOT MY FAULT!'
I started trying to get my hand unstuck, as a huge boar came out of the forest.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" I felt my jaw drop.

"Another one of those giant pigs that we gotta hunt down." Dad responded without giving a hint of fear.