09 | Offical hello!⚙️

NATSUS POV
I woke up and stretched. I decided that Shoto will be introduced to everyone in the guild today!

I woke up Shoto as soon as it was the time everyone would start entering the guild.
I gave him a piggy back ride to the guild, since he was still asleep and his limbs would get in the way of the canopy, trees, and bushes on my way there, if I carried him bridal style.

We got to the guild, Happy was sleeping on Shotos Head as he started to slowly wake up.

I set Shoto down, he was now fully awake, since Happy was nibbling on his head thinking it was fish in his sleepy state.

TODOROKIS POV
Dad carried me to the guild, and told me he was going to introduce me to everyone.

There were a few people around.

Dad dragged me to a table with a man wearing a tan cloak, and hair that covered half his face. His hair was black and he had dark brown eyes.

"This is Alzack!" My dad pointed at the tired looking man as he sipped on tea or coffee. The man seemed to be looking at a girl who was across the guild. My dad bonked him on the head.
"Oh, sorry Natsu, didn't realize you were there... oh it's the new guy, how is it being Natsus child?" The guy named Alzack looked up at me.

"Natsu is a great dad, so it's going good!" I smiled at the tired man. He smiled back. Natsu dragged me off to another person.

It was a group of three people standing at a board full of paper with various amounts of numbers.

"This is Bixslow, Evergreen, and Freed!" Dad pointed at a guy with weird armor on, a woman with a light brown hair, dark brown eyes, and glasses with a green FairyTail mark; And a light green haired man who looked gay at first glance(and probably is), he had a mole under his eye, a resting B!#$* face, and blue eyes.

They didn't bat an eye at us so Natsu walked on, dragging me along. Happy now groggily following.

He stopped at a shaggy haired man with eyes that looked like Bakugou.

"Are you Tokoyami and Bakugous secret love child?" I was genuinely curious.

The shaggy male got up and hit me upside the head, it hurt a lot since he harden his fist into iron.

"I'm sorry Kirishima 3.0!"

At this Natsu burned the Shaggy haired male before they both looked at me in confusion.

"Kiri-shi ma what?" They both said in unison.

"Well yeah, kirishima can harden his whole body, and then Kirishima 2.0 has the ability to harden his whole body depending how much metal he eats, and you have the same ability as kirishima 2.0 so you're kirishima 3.0" I stated like it was the most obvious thing ever.

The both looked confused before Natsu stopped burning the Shaggy haired male and kept dragging me on.

"You already know striper so we don't need to go anywhere NEAR him." Natsu stated.

"WHAT WAS THAT FLAME FOR BRAINS? YOU WANNA GO?" Stri- I mean Gray shouted at my dad.

"YEAH I WANNA GO PERVCICLE!" Dad and Ice princ- I mean Gray started fighting.