Chapter 21

Unknown Pov

I pulled up to the trap to go and check on my new prizes possession. It was quiet but I knew tyshawn was here cos I seen his car out front.

"YOO tyshawn where she at" I yelled out to him.

"In the basement" I heard him reply so I made my way on down there. When I walked into the basement her eyes grew wide. I'm glad to see she still remember me.

"You remember me darling" I asked bending down rubbing her cheek and her skin felt so warm and soft.

"Get your crusty shitty smelling hands of me" she said bucking at me buh she was chained up.

"Leave ty" I said shooing him off.

"You sure sir" he asked me and I'm pretty sure I said leave clearly.

"Did I fuckn stutter" I said growing agitated by the minute with this nigga. He looked back at her and mouthed " im sorry" to her then walked out.

"Now back to you ma" I said turning back to her and a tear ran down her face buh I honestly didn't care for the tears.

"Why are you doing this to me? I didn't do shii to you" She sniffed.

"Awee you brought me a child and I wonder who's" I said ignoring her question and lightly running a knife against her stomach.

"Please leave my child out of this" she said break into tears. I left a burning sting on her face cos Ian feel like hearing all that cry baby shii.

"STFUU I DONT HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU OR THAT STUPID ASS PUSSY ASS NIGGA BABY" I yelled in her face and her face was covered in tears and her legs were shaking.

"P-Please leave my baby alone please I will do anything" she cried into her hands. I thought bout was she said. I honestly wasnt gone harm her baby buh Imma let her think i am. I just chuckled to myself.

"Anythinggg I say?" I asked with an evil smirk on my face. She stay quiet so I grabbed her by her hair pulling her up off the floor.

"Answer me bitch" I said getting in her face and she moaned in pain.

"Yes please"she cried and with that being said I dropped her back onto the floor.

"Gets on yo knees hoe" I said unbuckling my pants. Your funny if you think I'm finta pass up getting some from someone as Fine as her.

"N-no please anything but that" she sat on the floor crying uncontrollably. What tf is up with her crying so damn muchh.

Two weeks later

East POV

I was at the trap just thinking about keira. It's been 2 weeks since I seen her. I know yall probably thinking why would I allow my baby momma to be in such a dangerous position but I knew ty for a while like me and that nigga go way back. So its bro before hoes. His momma is basically like my second mom and she took me in and raised me and kiya.

I was chilling in my office just smoking in my thoughts. Ion even know how to explain it but she got a nigga feeling some type of way. I was deeply in my thoughts when my ding indicating I had a message.

Text mode:

Tyshawn🦍🅱️: aye I just got my mom out safely and sent her to somewhere secure. Soo hmu when you ready to get your girl back.

Me: you buggin she ain't even my gurl buh she carrying my baby. Its strictly about the kid.

Tyshawn🦍🅱️: So if she aint yo gurl...by any chance can i get at her😉??

Me: Nawhh she off limits buh yk that. Anyway we on our way send me the address😒.

Couple mins he sent the address and we started loading up the guns because we aint know what to expect when we get there.

Keira POV

I don't even know how long I been here but I losing all hope of getting out of here alive with my baby. My bruises were healed but my body was still sore. I was really disappointed with ty because he supposed to be protecting buh aint really doing a good job. I get beat,forced to give head,starved,and choked til I pass out just to protect me and my baby.

"Ayee so east finta be here in a minute so I just wanted to say my goodbyes cos it aint no doubt I will walk out with my life after all the things that man has done to you"he said not making eye contact.

"Dont beat yourself up I know he had your mom and you couldn't really do to much" I said grabbing his face turning it towards me.

Couple minutes later the guy who has been hurting me walked back in.

————————————————————————

Vote and comment pls 💕💯

New chapter coming soon 🏄🏽‍♀️🔜

Be sure to check out my book🤟🏾🥺

What yall think 😢?

Follow me plss🥱💕