Chapter 24

East POV

I was sitting there stressing because I need for my brother to be ok. I need my kid to make it. I know I really need to get out the streets because it getting dangerous for my kid and I cant have that but I got gotta provide for me and my sister and family now.

"Where my baby at" I heard his mom run to the lady at the desk crying.

" over hea mom we gotta wait" I told her bringing her in for a hug.

"I know my son gone make it. He strong and will pull through she said wiping her tears in disbelief.

Soon after kiya and nem pulled up coming over to where we at. I dapped them up and we sat there comforting his mom.

"Dave can we talk" kiya said and I nodded as we walked outside.

"I know I broke my promise to you and for that we not as close nomo but please I'm your sister" she said breaking down crying.

"Kiya you was pregnant and to mention with one of my niggas supposed to be homie" I said nonchalantly.

"You wasn't even there for your own sister after I lost my child. You don't even care for the fact that I love him" she said sniffing and she was right I kinda disowned her.

"I'm sorry Ky." I said pulling her into a hug. I know mom would've been disappointed in my actions but I'm for you here now.

"How is Keira holding up" she asked and to my surprise a tear fell from my face.

"I think we lost our baby Ky." I told her trying to hide my tears but a nigga was hurting. I lost my baby and my brother fighting for his life back there.

"Omg Im not gone be an auntie" she said sounding just as hurt as I was.

"I guess not love" I told her as we made our way back. We sat there for a couple minutes then the doctor came over towards us.

"Dave east" the doctor called my name looking for me.

"Right here" I said looking up. I could tell something was wrong because she had this sad look on her face. I just knew my baby was gone.

" please come to the back with us" she said and I just nodded following her to Keira's room. I walked in seeing Keira sitting on the check up bed.

"You got any news on the baby?" I asked her and hugged her.

"No I wanted you to be here with me because I just already know the answer" she said hugging me back.

"Mr. and Mrs. east I'm sorry say but I'm sorry for your lost" and with those words Keira just broke out crying. I aint no pussy but tears ran down my face hearing those words. To lose your kid is something different.

"But good news the other baby survived what ever tragic happened." She said with a slight smile causing me and Keira to look her way confused.

"Other baby" we said in unison

"Yes you were pregnant with twins" she said and some happiness returned to our hearts.

"Would you guys like to know the gender right now or in a envelope for a gender reveal?" She asked and I looked at Keira because I honestly don't know about these things.

"Envelope please" Keira told her and she nodded and walked out.

Keira POV

"Glad to know I got some swimmers" east said causing me to let out a little chuckle.

"Is h-he gone be okay?" I stuttered to get out after I remember what happened to Tyshawn earlier.

"I don't know yet" he sighed and handed me a bag.

"Kiya brought you some clothes from the house" he said and I grabbed the bag and went into the bathroom and changed.

I felt somewhat empty knowing my baby was gone and I cant do anything to get em back. I was kinda relief that I still had another baby.

Lord all I ask is that you protect this one please. I cant bare to lose another one.

"Keira you done?" East asked as I opened up the door the doctor was there with the envelope.

"Yeah I'm ready" I told him as I got the envelope from the doctor we made our way out to the waiting room.

No one's POV

The gang nem sat in the waiting room for hours waiting for the results from ty. Couple mins later the doctor came  to the waiting room.

"Family of Tyshawn davis" dr. Brown called out

"Right here" Tyshawn mom said with a worried look on her face.

"Im sorry for your lost" she said with a frown.

"No no no my baby" Ty mom fell to the floor crying on here knees. Everyone sat there in disbelief and shocked.

"You guys can come say your goodbyes" the doctor told them. They made they way up sad and hurt.

Once they got to the room ty was in the bed with a smirk on his face.

"Tyyy nigga u alive" east said dapping him.

————————————————————————

New chapter coming soon 🔜 💕

Vote and comment pls🥺🤍

Should I kill someone?

Comment your opinions😏📍