Chatper 30

DAVE POV

I ain't get home until 3 am due to me running the trap houses

I ain't get home until 3 am due to me running the trap houses. I locked the door behind me and walked to Keira's room to make sure she was straight but when I went in there she wasn't there.

I know her ass aint up there sleep in my bed. I knew she was mad because she haven't heard from me all day. I walked in there and she wasn't in there either.

"Keira!!! Stop playing with me bro" yelled getting agitated but got no response. I'm really not in the mood for her games right now so i called her up.

The phone then went voicemail box. I was heated asl. I dont need no repeats of what recently just happened. I decided that I was going to sleep it off and she has until later on in the morning to get here.

Keira pov

"Shittt" I woke up at 8:30am remember that I forgot to check in with east. I grabbed my things and headed to my car. I don't know if it's just me but ever since recent events east been acting like he my P.O.

I unlocked the front door quietly closing it behind me only to be greeted by the devil himself.

"Keira why is you playing with me dawg" he said with the deadliest look on his face. I swear if looks could kill I would most likely be 6ft. up under right now.

"It's not even like that. What are you my dad" I said rolling my eyes.

"You know sometimes ion even know why I try with you" he said Walkin off to his man cave.

Sometimes I wonder it would be like if me and east was together. I don't know what I see in him but we just have history well I mean no duh we have a whole child on the way. Everything with him just feels like home.

"I'm going to shower" I yelled out to him and got no response back. Truth be told he knows he loves me but he can keep acting heartless.

I let the hot water run down my body. I felt nothing but relief and peace. I guess you can say this is one of my favorite parts of the day. Soon I was snapped out of my daze only to be met with freezing cold water.

Rip to my nipples🥲

"East wtfff!!" I screamed.

"You done acting like u grown" he laughed in my face. He gone really be the death of me one day I swear.

He changed the water back to Normal temperature even though this ain't what I had it on and started to undress himself.

"What do you think your doing sir" I stood there confused.

"Why do you ask dumb questions like youn see me finta get in with you" he rolled his eyes nd got in behind me. All I could do is look up to meet his gaze.

"Hey I have a question" i said wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Nd your answer is no"

"Youn even know what it isss, cmon I'm being fr" I said getting annoyed.

"Ite cmon say it" he said moving my wet curls out my face.

"Soo Ive been thinking like we have a whole kid on the way and I just wondered why we never gave this a chance" I pointed in between us.

" dave I love u...." I said waiting for him to speak back.

The silence fell upon us for a min with that being said I knew I was wasting my breath so I simply turned around and lathered my body with dove soap.

DAVE POV

She honestly caught me off guard. She looked at me for a minute almost as if she was waiting for a response. Mane do I really wanna let her close to my heart. Dont get me wrong east knows how to treat a lady but most of the females I met was nothing but hoes. She really got my baby mane I love this girl to death but the minute I show her she gone fuck with a nigga heart.

But maybe it's time for me to settle down for my baby mother and my seed. I was to busy in my thoughts to notice how long i took that she already drifted her attentions else where.

"Keira" I said so bluntly gaining her attention back.

"Yes" she said looking up with her beautiful eyes. Mane she got nigga heart racing. Ooouu I'll kill this bitch if she cross me mane I swear fo Jesus.

"I love you girl and This is me letting you close to my heart if so cross my I will fucking hurt you like never before ma do you understand" I said grabbing her face making sure she look me in my eyes to see how dead ass I was being.

"Yes i got you love" she said smiling as hard as ever. I grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest.

"You see how you got a real nigga heart racing." I told her smiling and giving her my trust.soon after we washed up we got out and got dressed ready to start our day out.

————————————————————————
Guess who's bck my loves sorry for the wait.

How's y'all summer going 😌?

What y'all think bout this chapter?

New update coming soon😵‍💫🫶🏾

Vote and comment pls