Chapter 15

Keira POV

Everyone was downstairs chillin and I was laying on East lap. Everything felt so relaxing and it was sad That I could see us together. I was so deep in my thoughts I did the dumbest shii ever.

I grabbed east face and pecked his lips "aye bae I'm finta go shower" I told him and everyone started staring at me as his face scrunched up. Ahhh shii bitch why tf did I do that I thought to myself . I got up an speeded up them stairs to my room. I never felt so embarrassed.

20 mins later

I just got out and went back in my room rubbing lotion all over my body. I was in my in my victoria secret black strapless bra and panties set. Then some fine ass dark skin walked in with blue eye.

"Shii my bad ma I was looking for the bathroom"the fine ass darkskin said

"U could use mines it right there" I told him pointing to the door and he went in bathroom.

Idc thats my babydaddy how fine he is. I laughed to myself and threw on my black,white,and red fila bodysuit and some black ripped jean shorts. Then that fine ass nigga came out.

"Thanks ma I'm ty" he said with a lil smirk

"Keira but some call me kay" I said trying to the fact that I was blushing.

"Nice meeting you" he hugged me and walked out.

I slicked my hair into a slick back ponytail and did my makeup. I threw my white Balenciaga's and grabbed my black hand bag walking downstairs.

 I threw my white Balenciaga's and grabbed my black hand bag walking downstairs

"Ahhh bitchh you cute" cory girl carmen said hyping up as I did a lil twerk.

"Aye chill out on that shii you don't see all these niggas around with yo fast ass" he said with a stank ass attitude.

"Shut the fuck you dont run me nigga" I said rolling my eyes.

" Damn you just gone let her put u in check like dat" Jojo said busting out laughing.

East mugged the fuck out of him and dragged me to an empty room.

"Bitch who the fuck you talking to in front my niggas making me look weak" he said choking me putting bruises all on my neck.

"I-Im S-sorry" I said trying to moves his hands but his grip got tighter and I started to get light head. He let go an sent a hard slap across my face leaving another bruise.

"Go cover that shit up" he said looking at me Disgusted. I couldn't do nothing but cry at the fact that he would put hands on me while carrying his child.

"Shut all that shii up and go clean yourself up" he said waving me off with attitude. I went to my room and and re-did my makeup and covered all my bruises on my face and neck.

I walked back downstairs to where everyone was at and Ty was just staring at me. " damn she quiet we know he put yo ass in yo place" jojo said laughing causing the other guys to laugh.

There was a knock and I went to open the door to see a girl with some little ass shorts mugging me.

"Damn all in da way is here" she said rolling her neck that I was finta shove up her ass. I just keep my mouth closed and let her in.

Asia POV

Me and east been fw around with each other for the longest but lately ain't been answering me so I did a pop up just to see some bitch at his door

Me and east been fw around with each other for the longest but lately ain't been answering me so I did a pop up just to see some bitch at his door. I aint gone lie she bad asl but the fuck I look like admitting that when I simply could tell I'm not finta like the bitch.

I pushed passed her and went an sat on east lap. " Why you aint been replying to meeeeee" I asked him stretching the E.

"You questioning me" he as his eyes started to get dark as if he was finta zone out.

"Nooo ofc not daddy" I said smirking. Everyone was staring but the gang already knew how I was bout east and I feel like that bitch trying to challenge me.

She walked back in looking at up and I grabbed his face tonguing him down make sure she sees. She rolled her eyes grabbing her hand bag and walked out.

He pulled me upstairs to his room and I already knew what for. " Come on girl get me right" he said smirking. I got on my knees pulling out his member and spit on it stroking it slowly. Started to deep throat his member as he bobbed my head back and fourth.

Kyias POV

We was all leaving because this nigga really had that hoe upstairs and she was being mad loud

"You need a ride ma?" Tae came over to me holding a grin on his face.

"Yeah but stop making it so obvious" I said knowing he wasn't finta take me home. He was staring at me most of the time in front of my brother.

We got in his lambo and drove to his crib. The minute we got in the house polo grabbed me by my neck and tongued me down. I kisses him back things started to get heated. We continued kisses as he picked me up and carried me to his bed.

He started sucking my neck leaving hickeys while tugging my shorts off. We was finta start fuckn but out of now where my brother busted through his door yelling and my heart fell out my ass