Chapter 8

Keira POV

Once we go in the room he turned the lights on an locked the door

Once we go in the room he turned the lights on an locked the door. My heart started beating fast as he looked at me with a smirk. "Well what are you waiting for get out the clothes" he said walking closer. In my ear piece i heard east say " get out them clothes i need this to work".

I slowly took off my dress and the man came up behind me an pushed me on the bed. I wanted to scream an cry but if I messed anything up jay would die. He got on top of me ripping me bra an panties off sucking my neck. "Wait i change my mind" I said trying to get up but he pinned my arms above my head holding me down.

"I think not your to pretty to pass like i mean look at this body" he said rubbing on me. Tears started falling from my face as I tried to fight him off me. "P-please stop" i said begging him not to.

East POV

I was listening to what was happening and she just had to fuck it up

I was listening to what was happening and she just had to fuck it up. Our original plan was for her to sleep with him an we come in and kill him then but she just couldn't stick to the plan.

"Yoo lets go NOWW" I signal to move in. We busted in an I shot him in da head before he could reach for his gun. I looked at her seening her naked and crying. All the other guys was just staring at her body. "Get tf out now" I said to them giving her my shirt.

We walked down to my car and I drove home. The ride home was nothing but silence and awkward. I look at her to see dry tears fall on her cheeks. "You okay ma" I asked. She looked at me and held a mug. " I was damn near raped again and you gone ask if Im ok" she said as more tears formed her eyes.

"Again?" I asked pulling up to the house. I thought to myself because if I knew i wouldn't have put her through that type of shit. " I aint mean to say that" she said wiping her face getting out. We went in and she went up to my room.

I went in my bathroom running her a nice bubble bath. I wanted to make her last night here pleasant. I went in the room grabbing her hand covering her eyes. "East stop im not in the mood" she said whining as i uncovered her eyes

"I know its small but thanks its so beautiful" she said smiling hard an jumping on me into a hug

"I know its small but thanks its so beautiful" she said smiling hard an jumping on me into a hug. " you deserve it but aye ma let me say something to you right quick" I said sitting her on the counter and standing between her legs.

" ummm ight wassup" she said looking at me.

"Listen ma if I had knew you went through that shit I wouldn't have put you through that type of fear" I said looking into her eye rubbing her hands.

" Its okay and I had to jay life was on the line and he all I had left" she said looking away.

I heard a knock at the door so I opened it an jay came into the bathroom dapping me up.
"Keira Im gone be out of town for 2 weeks and my flight leaves in 2 hours so i wanted to let you know before I head out" he said coming to hug keira.

"East said you can go back home tomorrow so don't tell nobody what you saw and be safe" he said kissing her cheek. After that he walked out the bathroom to exit the room.

Keira POV

I was happy that tomorrow I get to go back to my normal life. I took my clothes off in front of east knowing he was looking but I didn't care he always seem to see me naked or halfway naked.

"Keira we teasing now " he said respectfully still giving me space but still admiring my body. "Just taking a bath" I said smirking with my back turned towards him. I knew I was going to regret this but I didn't want to live my life in fear of every guy that crosses my path.

"Join me please" I said nervously biting my lip.

"You sureee ma" he asked with a smirk and I thought how caring he could be behind close doors not in front of the gang. "Get yo ass in this tub" I said laughing. He chuckled a lil as he took off his black nike short an boxers. My eyes couldn't help but wonder down to his piece. " you like what you see"he said getting in. He cutt me from my thoughts. We started talking and he started opening up about his past and how get got to where he got today.

After what seem to be 10 minutes we got out and went to the glass shower and washed off. Without thinking I turned about and smashed my lips onto his. " Ma we aint got to do this if you aint ready you dont have to rush" he said caressing my face. " No Im ready tonight with you" I lied but with that being he gripped my neck kisses me back.

East POV

I picked her up an carried her out to the bed laying her down on her back. I started sucking on her neck this time she ain't stop me and i left hickeys all over her body leadind down to her pussy. I kissed on her inner thighs hearing her let out soft moans letting me know she was enjoying it. I started licking up an down on her clit slowly then going in circular motion. Her moans started getting louder which boosted my ego so ofc i speed up. Her moans started to fill the room as i slide my fingers hitting her walls. " shiii fuckk right there" she said moaning gripping my hair. I sped up hitting her g-spot til she came all on my fingers. " sorry" she said in worried look. " don't apologize ma" I said sucking it off my fingers an going back down to slurp up all the juice.

I went back up to her face an tongues kissed hers. I pulled out my dick that was already hard and rubbed it against her clit. I looked at her for her consent to enter an she shook her head yes. "No ma I need to hear u" I said moving her hand from over her mouth. "Y-Yes" she said looking me in my eyes.

I slid it all the way in and we both gasped. " fuck you so tight ma" I said stroking in and out speeding up. I started moaning in her ear from how good she felt around me causing her to go crazy.

30 mins later

We had just finished up and i was hoping she was on the pill cos ian pull out an we aint use protection either.