Chapter 18

Keira POV
3 Months later

Today I was 5months and my belly finally showing

Today I was 5months and my belly finally showing. I got a gig of being a model but the put me on hold til I have my baby. Im surprised east and his lil girlfriend together cos that bitch wanna have be having a mouth on her but can't back shit up.

"What time is your maternity shoot" east came in here flopping on my bed.

"Um at 2 today are you gone be able to make it or what" I asked getting ready to leave out. I had on a black jump suit and black jacket with furry slides.

"Nahh they need me at the trap some money been coming up short." I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys.

"Once again seems like I'm the only one in this pregnancy and I'm really starting to believe I may have fucked myself because you ain't playing your role correctly. Seems like your momma aint raised no man" I told him off and I know it was wrong to bring up his mom but these hormones aint it.

"Yo leave my momma out of this like you getting me real tight and if it weren't for yo ass being pregnant with my seed you would have been homeless." He said leaving out the house.

I felt so bad but I aint finta kiss no ass. I went and hopped in the car and drove to ari house cos she supposed to do my makeup for the shoot.

"Heyy hoee" she said hopping in the car looking like a whole cooked meal.

"Dammm bitch can I have a slice of yo cake you getting a lil thick on me now" I said laughing pulling off to the shoot

"Boo you know my manz getting me right"she. Stuck out her tongue doing a little twerk in the seat.

"Must be fuckn nice!! I haven't got dick since I got knocked up"I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Dave still with that hoe?" I just nodded

"Bihhhhhh guess what she did yesterday" I said getting irritated by just thinking about it.

"What boo" she said turnin facing towards me

"Bitch really gone eat my last thing of goldfish" I told her with a stale look in my face. She just busted out laughing but I was deadass.

"I know you not mad over that shit."she said still dying holding her stomach.

"Bitch get the fuck out my car" I said giving her attitude as we started walking into the building.

Asia POV

If I'm being honest I didn't like that keira chick so today I planned to get rid of her. Me and east have been perfectly fine except for when he always with his "baby momma". He mainly be at the trap because he claims that's how he makes money.

I was in the room when I over heard his conversation with Keira. She told him that she dropped off ari and was going to Walmart to grocery shop.

"Bae imma be out back to make this call right quick" I told him running out back making a phone call.

Phone conversation:

Unknown: unless you have the information like I asked then I don't want nothing from you.

Me: I do and I know where she's heading

Unknown:well dam say something Ion have all fuckn day

I rolled my eyes cos its sound like they had a stick up they ass today but I aint care I needed to be his number #1 female.

Me:she on her way to the Walmart across the street from our house and she driving a white Range Rover.

Without saying another word the phone call was disconnected and I went back upstairs and took a shower with east.

"Who was you on the phone with" he asked me making my heart start jumping.

"My um momma she aint feeling well" I said flashing him a fake smile.

"Mmhmm you gone lemme beat yo back in ma" he placed hickeys on my neck and chest

————————————————————————

Short chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️🤟🏾

Vote and comment pls🥴

New chapter coming soon  busy because of thanksgiving so bare wimme