Chapter 16

East POV

I woke up and everyone was gone but this hoe was still in my bed sleep

"Aye you needa leave" I said getting up scrolling through Instagram.

"You don't ever let me stay a night" she said whining.

"Asia Im not finta do this shit with you!! Get your shit and leave" I started getting loud mugging the fuck out of her face.

I went to me and keira messages and texted her.

Text mode:
Me: aye where you at?

Keira😈😏: out with my friend

Me: you dont have friends

Keira😈😏: your so annoying and yes i do her name is ari🥱

Me: Mmmhmm dont be out to late with my child and you gone gimme some tonight?
Read:8:30pm

I know her ass aint just leave me on seen. I chuckled to myself forgetting this hoe was still in my house.

"Whats so funny I wanna see" Asia said tryna grab my phone but I moved it away.

" I thought I told yo ass to leave so why are you still here?" I said mugging the fuck out the side of her face.

She got up putting on her clothing and walked out. I got up taking a shower and threw on some clothes. I checked my sister location and she was at one of my niggas house so I flew downstairs and got in my car doing 80mph
On a 60mph.

She always tryna be fast and we talked bout this all the time she so hardheaded.

Flashback:

East: promise you not gone give it away until you married?

Kyia: I dont see why i have to make these promises when you be bring females home everynight

East: KYIAA!! Your not listening I'm all you have dad dont care bout us and moms gone.

Kyia sat there crying about the thought that her mom was gone. She was hiding under the bed when their mom got shot. Dave pulled her in for a hug as she sat there crying into his arm.

East: Pls promise me you will save yourself for a man who will treat you right and you will marry? I cant lose you out here to the streets

Kyia: I promise

Flashback over

I pulled up to the house and busted in without knocking.

"Kyia if you dont get your ass down here I will air this nigga out" I yelled seeing her purse and shoes in the living room.

Kyia POV

"Kyia if you dont get your ass down here I will air this nigga out" I heard him yell.

" shii mane he gone kill me" tae said holding his head in his hand while I threw my panties and shorts back on.

"Chill I wont let him" I told him rubbing his back cos truth be told I fell in love with this nigga and he doesn't know but he took my virginity and not every time we link we fuck sometimes we just lay up and cuddle.

We both made it downstairs and my legs started to tremble and all i seen was pure anger on his face.

"How long this been going on" he asked us running his hands down his face.

"8 months" I told him honestly.

"We had a fucking promise and you broke that shit and if mom was here she'd be so disappointed in you! She aint raised no hoe to open her legs to any nigga" he yelled and I felt warm tears rolling down my cheek cos what he said really hurted me.

"I-Im sorry" I tried to tell him as my voice cracked as I busted out crying because he didn't even had to bring her up.

"An at that with one of my niggas really? And you... you supposed to be my nigga but you in here fuckn on my sister." He said pointing the gun at tae.

"Yoo chill I'm sorry" He said puttin his hands up surrendering nd getting on his knees preparing to get shot cos he already knew what was finta happen.

"No please I love him" I said hugging him to keep him from getting shot as tears continued to rolling down my face. Tae looked at me weird and I started thinking if he didn't feel the same.

"Kyia movee!!" He yelled but I refused to listen. My head started to get light and everything went black. All I could here was them calling my name til it faded away.

————————————————————————

New chapter coming soon 🌞

Vote and comment pls 🥺🤍

Ik this was a boring chapter buh yall gotta wait till it get good😁

Sorry mistake This was rushed