Chapter 7

Dave P.O.V

I was on my phone when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. When I looked up my eyes instantly locked on her body. Mamas was truly bad in every little way.

The dressed hugged around her body showing every little curve. I Lowkey ain't wanted to do the plan at this moment cos mane my instant thought was takin her right back to the bed room.

LATER THAT DAY

Keira P.O.V

Later that night we pulled up at a club as we sat outside in a car as we went over the rules. If i were to fuck this up he would put a bullet through jay head. He was all i had left and he took care of me.

"When u get in there u look for a man about in his 60's. He always remains in the VIP section and get him to take you to a hotel and let him do as he pleases til I get there and murk that nigga" he said showing me a picture of his target.

I had on a necklace so they managed to hide a mic in the so they can hear our conversations . I nodded and got out the car and went into the club. I made my way to the VIP section and seen the target.

"Hey papi" I said smiling biting my lip.
"Wassam babygirl" he said as his eyes scanned my body.
"What u say we go to a hotel or sumin" I said not trying to sound to hoeish.

With nothing else to be said he grabbed my arms an took me to his car. I wasn't built for this... my heart started pounding as i got in the car and I prayed silently nothing goes wrong or to far. Sooner on we pulled up to a hotel and checked out a room. I got out seeing East and his niggas in the car but i aint look for to long to make it obvious. We pulled me into the room and locked the door.

 We pulled me into the room and locked the door

————————————————————————

Short chapter buh just something to post right now✨🦋

Bare wit me i been busy lately buh new chapter coming soon ✨🔗

Vote and comment pls 🦋✨