Chapter 28

Keira POV

I woke up and turned around seeing east not on his side of his bed. I sat there trying to procces how my life has been falling apart since east got here. Its like my mind is telling me to leave and get the fuck out of here but my heart wants me to stay and be with east.

Couple mins later i decided to check my notification seeing i had a couple messages.

                           Bestie🙈💜

Come thru ma! U get pregnant an act like you cant fw wit a nigga😒.

                         What time and boii yk i love u😘

In 30 mins ill be free
Read 11:30am

                           Kiyah💅🏾💕

Sis make sure my nephew ate today😌

                                              You swea its a boii😂
                                                             Delivered

                               Ariiii😗💜

Bitchhhhh i got some tea come thru later😭!!!

                                                Bitchhh bett 👀☕️

Its real hot too bitchh
Read 11:35am

I was kinda sad that I aint see no messages from east. I got up and showered and did my hygiene. I curled my hair and styled it half up half down. I went in the closet and put on my black jumpsuit and black jean jacket. I sprayed on some of my channel perfume. I went and thru on my furry slides and grabbed my keys and got in my car.

 I went and thru on my furry slides and grabbed my keys and got in my car

30 mins later I pulled up to jays house and knocked. Seconds later he opened the door and let me in. Truth be told i missed jay I've just been so caught up with everything so we haven't be hanging out lately.

"Oh you getting big on me now" he said laughing rubbing my stomach.

"Yessir im so ready for the baby to get here" I said walking straight to his fridge pulling out some yogurt.

"Damn no hug or anything" I busted out laughing at the fact that I walked straight to his kitchen. I went over nd hugged him and we sat on the living couch and talked.

I looked down at my feet remembering after all that stuff that happened with Tyshawn the dude im supposed to be calling my bestfrann wasn't around nd not even once did he check on me.

"Look i wanted to tell you something important. I met this girl at a club on a business trip and we fucked nd when you went missing I was doing all I can to find u buh she called me to go down there it was urgent." Before he could even finish getting out his sentence i cutt him off not even caring what he was saying.

"So while im over locked in a basement CHAINED LIKE A FUCKN ANIMAL BEING ABUSED AND RAPED BY ONE OFF YALL NOT MINE BUT YALL OPPS ... you were worrying about getting ur dick wet and not your down ass bestfrann who CONSTANTLY BEEN THERE FOR U THROUGH ALL THE YEARS" I said in disbelief as hot tears streamed down my face cause i was honest hurt.

"DAMN KEIRA NOT EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND YOU AND I HAVE A LIFE TOO. DAMN I HAVE A KID ON THE WAY AND I WANTED TO LET YOU KNO BUT YOU A SELFISH ASS BITCH GET TF OUT MY HOUSE" he yelled standing up in my face I couldn't help but to cry harder as I gathered all my shii and got in my car driving off to go see ari.

I just couldn't believe how he couldn't chose a bitch he barely knew over me like i stood by his side when a bitch falsely accused him of rape. I cant believe i lost my bestfran to this shii. I repeatedly hit on the steering wheel at the red light.

Jay POV

 "Fuckkkk" I sat on the couch rubbing my head

"Fuckkkk" I sat on the couch rubbing my head.I honestly never meant to disrespect her but she always thinks everything revolves around her and never considers my feelings and shii im going through.

I admit i was wrong for choosing any female over keira but thats got to change this my future babymomma. What im not finta do is sit here and kiss no bitch ass.

I decided to pull my phone out and check on my baby moms and see where she's at.

Babymoms🤱🏽💜

You good ma? Wya?

Yeah my plane should be landing soon. So when do i get to meet the famous bestfran you keep talking about.

Soon she just has a lot on her plate rn

Oh well text you when the plan lands💕
Read 3:40pm

————————————————————————
Short chapter sorry I just wanted to update for yall❤️‍🔥😩

Jay and keira huh??

I got a lot of plans for this story 😌😜

New chapter coming soon 😩💜

Vote and comment pls 🥳