Chapter 10

Keira POV

It's been 4 weeks since I talked or heard from east

It's been 4 weeks since I talked or heard from east. I was on my way to talk to my land lord because he ask to meet in his office yesterday.
I got out my car and went into his office.

"Welcome back ms.smith! It is good to hear from you" he said taking a seat.

"I could say the same for you right now" I gave off a lil smile.

"Well I called you here to let you know today you are being evicted from your place. We gave you a four week deadline to catch up and you were unsuccessful to be caught up by now."

"My business is running slow and I'm just getting back on my feet. Please I don't have anywhere to stay" I begged as tears ran down my face.

" I'm sorry ms.smith your deadline is up an your locks are being changed as we speak right now."

I got up walking out but on the way out I started feeling nauseous and ran to the toilet. I knew that Chinese food I ate wasn't any good. I sat in my car balling my eyes out. I had no place to go and jay is out of town handling business. I drove to East house and knocked at the door a lil nervous.

He came to the door and stared at me for a lil. "Keira whats up why you crying" he asked letting me in. "I have no where to stay they evicted me and said tomorrow I can come get my stuff. They already changed the lock on me. Jays out of town again and your the only other address i had left" I completely broke down in his arms falling to the floor.

"Its okay keira you could stay here til you get back on your feet again."

I just hugged him because he wasn't as ruthless as people made him out to be behind closed doors. "Thank you east for all you have done for me" I told him wiping my tears. I felt sick again so I ran to the nearest bathroom throwing up again.

"Yo you good ma" he held my hair back while I was throwing up.

"I been feeling sick all day" I cried cause I was so tired of it.

"You tryna got to the hospital" he asked grabbing his keys.

"Yeahh" I said hopping in the car .

East POV

Once we got to the hospital I parked and helped her out the car

Once we got to the hospital I parked and helped her out the car. We signed her in an sat waiting for her to be called. She look like she going through hell.

10 mins later

We sitting there waiting on the doctors and she finally came out.

"Keira smith?" The doctor called out looking around.

"Right here" she stood up walking with her.

"Are you coming back with me" she asked lookn back.

"Yee my bad" I got up walking towards the room with them.

Doctor:
"What seems to be the problem today?"
Keira:
" I think I ate something bad and I've been feeling sick"
Doctors:
"We can run some test"
Keira:
"What kind of test"
Doctors:
"Pregnancy test. Many people mistake pregnancy symptoms for sickness"
Keira:
"I don't think I am but ok"

Keira went to go piss in the cup mean while I'm just sitting on the phone with my sister checking up on her. All I wanna know who keira been fucking if she pregnant.

20 minutes later the doctor came back in the room with the results. " Would you like him to stay or some privacy" she asked keira looking at me.  " Im positive that im not pregnant so he can stay" she said getting off her phone.

"Well ms.smith congratulations you are 1 month pregnant" she said as I had the shocked look on my face.

I looked at her as her eyes started to fill with tears. The doctor walked out the room to give us privacy. "East im not ready for a kid I'm only 18 and I just got kicked out my apartment" she cried into my chest.

We walked out to the car an I started driving home and I had to get the question off my mind so I said it out of no where. "So do you know who the father is" I asked keeping my eyes on the street. I felt her eyes pierce through my soul with that death stare. " Are you fucking serious east" she said yelling throwing her hands in my face. "Ayooo chill out with that shii for we both crash. And what I say wrong?" I said slowly getting aggravated.

"You know the shit i been through and you the only one I slept with since that shit happened and you really gone ask who the father is." She started yelling but I refuse to believe thats my child.

"Yooo you really a hoe and you tryna say thats my baby just for my money. So you minus well tell the nigga you was fuckn on to take care of his child" I said pulling into the driveway.

" Wow just fuck you and you ain't shitt you aint gotta worry about me or our kid that you don't wanna claim." She got out grabbing her purse an keys getting in her car and zooming off.