Chapter 5

DAVE P.O.V

   Its been four days since I made keira stay here.  I was thinking of ways for here to prove to me I can trust her and I had just the job for her. I looked over to the side of the bed she was sleeping on and just watched her.

I hit up her bestfrann and let him know what was the move for tonight.

TEXT MODE:

Jay👿🦍: yo wats the move for tonight?

Me: We gone catch the nigga who killed ma mom. Nd we gone catch that pussy ass jhit lacking.

Jay👿🦍: how nigga stay on guard?

Me: tonight is the night where yo bestfran gone prove I can trust her. She gone seduce him nd take him to a hotel and we gone catch that nigga.

Jay👿🦍: Hell nawh mane thats my bestfrann nigga nd that shit to dangerous for her ass?

Me: Nigga she doing it and if not thats her head tonight... do you here me lil nigga.

Jay👿🦍: maneee ite.

Text mode over.

  I aint have time for all this shit and I wanted this nigga head tonight. I could care less  what happens to shorty I just need this nigga head. I had it planned for some years now buh I never had fine ass women like her but she was perfect for the job.

" Ayee get yo ass up we got shit to do" I told her hitting her with a pillow. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Manee watch out you doing to much".

KEIRA POV

  I was mad asl because this nigga woke me up and I was hungry. "Go shower so we can head out to the mall" he said smacking his lip. I had a plan to finally escape out of this hell hold.I went to shower and washed up. After that i went an threw on my fitt for today and did my hair.

" come on gurl we aint got all day for yo shit" he said pulling me outside to his 2020 Tesla Model X

" come on gurl we aint got all day for yo shit" he said pulling me outside to his 2020 Tesla Model X. " okay okay why are we even going to the mall" I questioned him. He always hated when I questioned him. " what tf I tell you bout that shitt" He said slapping me across my face . "S-sorry" I said as I wiped the the tear that ran down my face. The rest of the car ride was silent.

AT THE MALL

Me and east had been walking around the mall for quite some time. He made  sure I aint leave his side or else he would kill jay without thinking twice . He bought me some black heels with clear strapps on them and a pretty little thing dress.

I had to at least try to escape so i asked to use the bathroom. "Yeah and bring yo ass right back over here" He said flashing me his gun. I nodded and handed him the bags an went over to the bathroom. 2 minutes later i. Checked to see if he was looking. He wasn't so ran the other direction.

Soon I felt someone grab my arm and pulled me back close to them. Before I could turn around I felt a gun on my back. " walk outside to the back of the mall now" I heard from a unfamiliar voice but it wasn't East.

————————————————————

What happens next👀?

New chapter coming soon🌟!

Please vote and comment!!