Chapter 6

Tre POV

I had that nigga East followed around and lately he been with this chick so I did sum digging and that's Keira pierce. She had her own hair business up and running. She seems valuable to him so I decided to take her and show him I run these streets. She began begging for me to leave her alone. She got a good hit in my jaw.

Keira POV

"Ian tryna here with yo hoe ass" he pulled my by my hair behind the the dumpster. I started crying cos the amount of pain I was in. "Yo ass is mine an so is this pussy. You gone give it up today" he said ripping my clothes off leaving me in my black pantie and bra set from pinks. "Please stop"I screamed at the top my lungs for help.

Dave POV

This bitch had lied to me and thought she was slick about it. I had been waiting for ten minutes and she had yet to bring her ass back. I went outside the mall an started driving around with my windows down lookin for her. "Please stop" I heard a screaming and I knew it was her. So I looked in the back of the mall to seeing dis pussy ass jhit finta enter her. I got out the car with my gun and shot dis nigga in his leg.

Ian gone lie her body in the set from pink had a nigga ready to be in her gutts. "East" she said all scared and Shaky To see me. "So u really thought you could escape me" I said pulling her in the car throw her in da back putting the doors on child lock so she cant escape.

I honestly wasn't trying to hear anything that came up out her mouth. My plan was gone go thru tonight and I ain't trying to hear no types of excuses. When we got home I dragged her upstairs to my room and locked her in there.

I heard a knock on the door and I already knew who it was. Earlier I had called up one of my hoes to come get Keira ready.

Aaliyah

AALIYAH POV

AALIYAH POV

I had gotten a call from East saying he needed me to come get some chick ready for his big game plan tonight. Me and East had messed around a couple of times and he got me pregnant. He doesn't know and I plan on telling him soon but not now. When I got there I had knocked an went in as he said its open.

"Heyy boo" I said kissing his cheek. " wassam lil ma" he said walking up the stairs. "So where she at" I said following him upstairs with my makeup kit. He opened the door and I seen a bad ass looking female sitting on the bed crying. "Make sure she look bad asl cos if my plan don't go to plan I will kill your whole family in yo face" he said shutting the door leaving me to it. "Who are y-you" she said scared stuttering up her words. I felt bad for her because she looked so innocent and she was young like eighteen or nineteen.

"I'm here to get you ready for tonight" I said wiping her tears. "o-oh" she said as she flinched. "How bout we start off with you taking a shower" I said putting her hair in a messy bun. Soon after she got in the shower 20 mins.

20 mins later -

She got out and I handed her the dress from earlier they bought and she got in the dress. She was kind I managed to get her to loosen up an we had a good time. After I finished her make up I had gave her clear strapped heels. I did her hair and We walked downstairs to meet East.

————————————————————————

What yall think?

New chapter coming soon 🌟!

Sorry for updating late been busy

Vote and comment pls🥺🌟!