Chapter 9

Keira POV

I woke up to the next morning to see east sleep with his hands wrapped around my waist

I woke up to the next morning to see east sleep with his hands wrapped around my waist. I moved his hands an got up feeling my legs tense up and get sore. Falling on to the floor all I heard was chuckling. " I piped yo ass downnn" he said boosting his ego.

" shut up and help me up" I said mugging him.

" ight ma chill" he said getting up an helping me to the bathroom. I was already naked so I just jumped in the shower washing up. Today was the day I could go home. I was stressing because I knew i been here for a while so I was behind in rent and my money messed up cos I aint been working.

" what you thinking about" east said getting in behind me kissing my neck. "Nothing just hungry" I lied.

20 minutes later

 I got out wrapping a towel around me and walked to the room to get dressed

I got out wrapping a towel around me and walked to the room to get dressed. I was on my phone calling an uber so I can have a ride home. East had just left so it was just me at the house. I threw on sum black booty shorts and long purple tide dye shirt with the Phoenix Az basketball logo. I heard the uber honk so I oop on my black furry slides an grabbed my phone and hopped in the uber. I didnt have time to do my hair so I left my natural curls out.

30 minutes later

I got to the house unlocking the door. I went in seeing it just how i left. I went upstairs and laid  in my bed thinking. I haven't been here for a month an a half. I got on my phone and ft jay to let him know i made it home safe. We talked for about an hour and I fell asleep.

East POV

"Keiraa" i yelled to see if she was still here but I got no reply. I knew she was leaving today but ian expected it to be that soon. She been on my mind since she came. I guess you can say she grew on me. I sat back rolling up 2 blunts and smoked them.

It was about 3 in the morning but i decided to text her and make sure she got home safe.

TEXT MODE:

East🥴🤍: ayo u good? You made it home safe?

Keira😈😏: yeah just watching some Netflix. You good? You ate?

East🥴🤍: yee ma im valid. If you ever need anything just hit me up ite.

Keira😈😏: thanks i will. If you miss me u could've just said that.

East🥴🤍: Lmaooo you sumin else but get some rest ma and be safe?

Keira😈🥴: good night boo

TEXT MODE OVER

I looked at my phone and smiled at our messages. I put my phone up and called up von and cj to meet me at the trap. When I arrived they was there with some nigga i aint never seen before so I walked in with a mug held on my face. " Ayoo who tf is dis nigga" i said reaching for my strap on my waist.

"Chill he coo he with us" von said scrolling through his phone prolly texting one of his hoes.

" Jay wanted us to put his cousin in on the business. He said cory bring in good money with the ladies" cj said pointing to the nigga.

"Well shii ight money is money but im big on loyalty and if you cross me you'll regret it

"Well shii ight money is money but im big on loyalty and if you cross me you'll regret it." I said dapping this nigga up.