Chapter 29

Keira POV

It be yo own people who turn they back on you. I don't expect everything to be about me but I was in a life or death situation and she bringing a life into the world.

I decided to just put it behind me for now. I pulled at Ari's house and used my extra key she gave me.

"Bitch get yo lope sided head down these stairs" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Bitchhhhhhh" she ran down the stairs and hugged me tight.

"So whats tea" I said sitting down at the island counter.

"Before we get started on me how are you mamas" she said pulling me into a hug. All the shit I have endured in my lifetime just came flooding back to me. I couldn't help but bust out crying.

"Its all gone be ok mamas" she comforted me rubbing my back and soonly I started venting to her.

"Me and jay got into a big fight and he called me all types of bitches. I just found out i was having twins" but before I could even finish my sentence she cute me off.

"Thats a good boo why so down" she asked concerned.

"I had a miscarriage with one baby but the managed to save one of them. I recently ran into my foster dad who put me through hell" I broke down even more.

"Well I'm glad to have you back and if you ever need anyone boo you know I'm here for it" she said hugging me tight which I really needed at this moment.

I was feeling a little better so I decided to shift the attention off of me. I whipped my tears of my face and adjusted myself to look presentable.

"Enough about me though sis what's tea?" I said going in my purse and putting on my lip gloss.

"Gurlll soooo me and Demario been you know active a lot lately" she said throwing me off playing with her fingers.

"Not the government chileee but what you mean active???" I said confused as ever. She than went in her pocket and pulled out a pregnancy test and sat there quietly.

"Ariiii.....bitchhhhhh stawppp Fuckn playing wimmee" I said standing up getting happy asl. But she seemed more worried than happy.

We sat there talking and catching up for the rest of the night. I decided to stay the night with her and comfort her. My phone ended up dying and I left my charger at home like I just know im finta hear this nigga mouth.

————————————————————————

New chapter out🥳❤️

Short chapter sorry😩

Sorry it took long for a new update 😩i had some daddy issues right now nd court hearing so please bare with me❤️🥺

But how yall liking the book?