Chapter 31

KEIRA POV
(3 months later )

I'm officially 9 months meaning at any giving time my baby can drop

I'm officially 9 months meaning at any giving time my baby can drop. Trust and believe yo girl over here jumping up and down with excitement. I just wish my mom was here to see me mature into a beautiful young mom.

"Bitch we gone be late if you don't hurry up" ari said rushing me as I finished styling my hair.

"Girl calm down we still got time on top of time" I waved her off.

Me and Ari was getting ready to head to the rod wave concert. The boys ended up going to a lil kick back "only for the bros". Which if u ask me is full of shit because if I wanna be up under my man that's what I should be able to do.

"Yo ass rushin me yet you still down here in the mirror" I said making my way to her car with her following shortly after me

"Heyy I had to at least get pic for the gram later" she said as we got in the car and made our way to the concert.

1 hr into the concert

Hold up, I got a lil' more in me 'fore you say I'm finished
Before you judge me, take a minute, go to the beginning
When we was grinding, I was minding my own fucking business
Now all these niggas think it's straight to go state they opinion
Kicked out the house, bitch, I was grinding, savin' every penny
Kicked out the house, I had my own house that same December
Ain't do no hatin', I was waiting patiently to get it
Used to let my cousin use the kitchen, cook a half a chicken
That's a half a block, he cut a thousand rocks in thirty minutes
Now that I'm straight it's like they hate to see a nigga winnin'
I just did XXL, me and my nigga Jigga

Me and Ari rapped in unison along with the one and only rodarius green. So far the concert was going well until I felt water run down my leg.

"I know yo pissy ass didn't just do that" Ari said laughing thinking I just peeped on myself.

"Noo bitch I think my water just broke" I said feeling contractions follow shortly after. Finally my baby is coming I thought to myself damn. Like I love you baby but you getting evicted today.

Ari eyes open widely as she just stood there in shock. Soon we started making our way to the car but shortly followed my contractions.

"Ouuu shii" i paused holding my back and stomach trying to bare the pain. You see these contractions ain't no joke.

"Come girl cos don't sit here and ask me to deliver no baby knowing damn well ion know what I'm doing" she said laughing helping me to the car.

"Fuckk I need to call east" I said scavenging through my bag for my phone. Once I found it I FaceTimed him and let it ringed.

It ranged a couple times before he picked up looking faded as fuck with a blunt to his lips. Ouuu my man my man my man is all I think of.

"Wassuh ma you good?" He asked as took another pull from the wood.

"Yea I just- fuckkk"I was cut off by another contraction as Ari was speeding her ass on the highway to the nearest hospital.

"Ayee what's wrong ma"East said jumping up from his at eased position.

"The baby-" I managed to groan out trying to finish my sentences but couldn't get another word.

"Mamas u got to talk to me so I can understand you"he said only growing to agitate me more like tf you think I'm tryna do.

"MY FUCKN WATER BROKE NIGGA... if youn bring yo patchy beard ass to this damn hospital David east Brewster the mfkn 2nd" I said before hanging up in his face.

"Damn sis I think he was trying to just understand you" Ari said trying to get me to calm down as we pulled up to the hospital. I cutt my eyes at her causing her to throw her hands up in surrender.

"Can we get help she goin into labor" ari screamed out to the nurses as two nurses came my way to assist me to my room.

———————————————————————————
I know most of y'all been waiting on a update my bad I just be getting distracted.

Keira going into labor?

What are y'all hoping for team boy or team girl?

New chapters coming as soon as possible so bare with me!
Be sure to go check out my other books and share em❤️!