Victory

(be greeted by an adorable Matatagi)

You were walking toward the changing room until...

"I told you, you can't come in here!" Said a man voice.

"Why not?!" You heard a kid yelling.

"Unless you have some connections with the team, you cannot come in." Replied the man.

You look closely, it was two kid's and a guard, you ran toward them, you look at these two kid's... Aren't they...

"What's going on?" You asked.

"These two children's tried to enter the building without a allowed from someone." Replied the guard.

"If I'm not wrong, you two are.. Matatagi brother's right?" You asked.

Both kids ran toward you.

"Why aren't you giving the ball to me brother?!" Shouted one of them at you.

Thank goodness you know how to keep yourself cool or you'll be already showing some respect to them.

"Is it because he was caught stealing?!" Asked the second one without yelling like the other one.

"Caught stealing?" You raise your eyebrow.

"People are all the same, once they find out he stole, they all look at him with disdain, but that's not the truth! The one who stole was-" Said the child but got cutted off.

"Stop it Yuuta." Said Matatagi coming from behind.

"Brother!" both of them said.

"That's enough, go back to your seats." Ordered Matatagi.

"But.. if I don't set this straight up now, you'll-" Continued Yuuta.

"Go back!" This time matatagi raised his voice at them.

"Fine, let's go shun." Then both Yuuta and Shun left.

So that's their name, Shun and Yuuta.

"Matatagi... Are you perhaps.. Innocent? On this stealing story." You asked.

Matatagi look at you then did a sign to tell you to follow him, you nod and followed him.

You two sat down on the stairs.

Matatagi sigh. "We don't have a father, he left us a long time ago and my mom is too sick to work, my brothers must have been really hungry that day... They couldn't help themselves from stealing food." Said Matatagi.

You look at him listening, Matatagi eyes seemed empty.

"They were already being bullied as it is... If people knew what they'd done, they'll treat them even more horribly." He continued.

"So you took the blame huh..?" You said.

"After that, everyone stopped believing in me." He said.

So the only people believing him is his family..

"Thank you for telling me what really happened, you said you wanted to help us right?" You asked and stood up.

"Yeah?" Matatagi look at you.

"I'll help you, so your brothers can see how amazing of a brother you are." You smiled.

"[L/N]..." Matatagi look at you.

"Come on, second half is about to start." You said and walked away.

"Right behind you!" Said Matatagi.

You two arrived toward the field, you walk up to Shindou.

"Shindou ! Please let's switch positions." You bow at him.

"Huh? Did something happen?" Asked Shindou worried, since it was the first time you've ever asked him a favor.

"If we all want to win this match, the only solution is to put me on the offense." You said.

"... Okay." Replied Shindou.

"Really?!" You exclaimed looking at him.

"I trust you." he smiled.

"Thank you Shindou!" You smiled.

We all walked on the field.

"Oh?! Shindou and [L/N] switched position's!" Shouted the commentator.

The fire dragons start the kick-off, Tenma slide toward the opponent and push the ball away, Matatagi uses his speed and get the ball before everyone else's.

But as expected, the others doesn't move a inch, they aren't going to help Matatagi, so you ran to the front to help him.

But with Kyousuke and Tenma were both marked so it leaves you and Matatagi to score, but Matatagi loses the ball to the opponent.

The match continued as your teammates ignores Matatagi, Tenma notices and gets mad.

"What are you guys doing?! We won't win by playing that kind of soccer! Why won't you help Matatagi out?" Shouted Tenma.

... It was the first time you've ever seen Tenma like that.. This boy is growing ohmygod.

Tenma speech changed everyone minds toward Matatagi on the match, finally!

Manabe finally does a pass to Matatagi, Matatagi then pass the ball to you since you were on front of the goal.

"Get a taste of my hissatsu!" You jumped in the sky and shoot in the ball. "[K/N]!" The ball immediately chargé right into the opponents goal.

The goalkeeper tries to block your hissatsu with his hissatsu but fails.

GOAL!

1:1

You walk up to Matatagi. "Thank you for that pass." you said.

Matatagi smiles at you.

Then the matched resume as Shindou block the shoot from the opponent with his new defense Hissatsu named "Einsatz" he passes the ball to Tenma, he dodges his opponent and pass the ball to Kyousuke.

"Devil burst!" Kyousuke uses also a new shoot hissatsu and score the second goal.

2:1

Whistle!

The match ended.

Matatagi walk up to you. "we won!" He smiled.

"Yup! It's thanks to everyone teamwork, you did well Matatagi." You smiled at him.

Matatagi eyes widen, he blushes a bit. "Thanks."

"I'll go change! See you." You said and walked away.

Even with this match you still couldn't fully trust him, but... Deep inside he's a nice guy, but it's better to keep an eye on him just like Shindou asked you to.