Sazanaara

|Night time|

"Kyousuke is acting weird.. His appearance even changed.." You mumbled laying on your bed.

Pixie flies toward you and hug you since it noticed you weren't sleeping.

"What do you think Pixie?" You asked to the only person who of course don't speak human language..

You sigh. "I need to keep an eye on Kyousuke." You said and fell asleep.

|The day of the match|

Everyone gathered in the field, but this time Kyousuke didn't felt well wich was strange... You were sure that he was 100% feeling well yesterday, Okay that's suspicious, there's something wrong with him.

In the meaning time Zanakurou will be our forward for this game, there was also another alien from another planet on the bench of the Sazanaara team.

The match started as Sazanaara players couldn't predict our moves so we stole the ball from them, they also reveal that they weren't going to use their powers against us, but we soon lost the ball to them, they score the first goal in just some seconds.

0:1

The match resume but this time none of us were able to get the ball but Matatagi could, they suddenly do a dangerous play and pushes brutally Matatagi on the floor, all your teammates went to Matatagi.

"Matatagi are you okay??" Asked Tetsukado.

"Y-yeah..." Said Matatagi.

Then Tenma and Tetsukado help him up.

Then the captain of Sazanaara starts to laugh, we all look at her confused.

"What's so funny?" Asked Kusaka.

"Oh come-on! 'Are you okay?', 'Y-yeah..' you're talking to each other as if you all were friends!" Replied the opponent captain.

"As if?" You look at her.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Manabe.

"Quit playing your little game of friendship already, and you!" the opponent captain point at Matatagi. "If you have something your mind just say it out loud!" She said.

"something on your mind?" Sakura look at Matatagi.

"We can clearly see what you are thinking! That's what you always think about them. 'you guys keep dragging me down', 'I'm not able to bring out my abilities because you are all worthless.'" Continued the opponent captain.

We all look at Matatagi, so that's it.

"Is It the truth?" You look at Matatagi in the eyes.

"..." Matatagi walks away and stand on front of us all. "That's right, I'm that kind of person! I've never trusted anyone of you in the first place! I'm not that naïve to trust strangers that easily! That's me, Matatagi Hayato! And I won't let anyone criticise me!" Said Matatagi.

"What is there to criticise you? You're being careful, that's understandable. But.. Why are you acting all kind?" You asked to him.

"Because... That's mature thing to do." He respond.

"That's not it, you hated acting right? You just wanted us to trust ourselves." You said.

"That's not true! I'm not the guy that lives in a happy land like you guys do! I'm a bad guy." Said Matatagi.

"What if you are a bad guy? Every single one of us a evil part inside of us." Said Zanakurou.

"Mhm!" You nod agreeing with Zanakurou "Just like he said, you just need time to pass your past and accept it, all the good thing and bad thing make you! Matatagi Hayato, that's what make you our friend." You smiled.