Galaxy

"Haha ! You can't use that without my permission, it belongs to me." You and your friend's heard Ozrock somewhere.

Then on the middle of the field you saw 11 people appearing, there was Ozrock and... The guider who guided you and your team with 9 other players.

Looks like we need to fight him to save the galaxy.

Ozrock laughed and introduce his team. "We are the Ixal fleet!" Said Ozrock.

Then Ozrock do a speech about "destroying" the planet to take revenge on Falam Obius who appenratly 200-300 years ago had created a war between these two planets and that Ixal Fleet could only save 11 of their kinds.

Ozrock challenge us to a match, whoever has the most points can choose whatever they do with the planets and Galaxy, save it or destroy it.

"You, Falam dite. Disappear." Said Ozrock to the Falam Obius team.

"What?!" Shouted Hilary.

Then Ozrock appears a dark sphere and shoot in it making disappear the Falam dite players.

You were shocked of what just happened.

"How dare you! That's unforgivable!" Shouted Kyousuke.

"Hmpf, you all will be next." Said Ozrock.

You didn't care about Ozrock words but more about the future of if... You lose against them.

Kyousuke join back to our team as forward and Ibuki goes back into the goals, you walk toward your defense position until your the coach Kuroiwa calls for you and your team.

Then coach Kuroiwa asked us something like this:
"Will you be able to beat this madness with your feelings?"

You and your teammates were rather confused, but let's not think too much, the galaxy is under our hands now.

You noticed that the opponent placement on the field is rather surprising, most of the players are on the defense than the offense.

Soon as the kick-off started the opponents awaken their darkness life energy trying to scare us but your team didn't give a crap about it and charged in the opponent field.

"[F/N]!" Shindou pass the ball to you.

You immediately dribble to the goal, an opponent tries to block you but you also bring out your life energy and dodged the opponent showing them that we're not scared at all.

"Shindou!" You pass the ball back to Shindou since two more defenders were running toward you.

But what you haven't predict is that there was another defender on front of Shindou, the defender steal easily the ball from Shindou, all of your opponents eyes had hatred look, we gotta be careful.

The opponent pass the ball to Ozrock, the defenders tries to stop him but he pushes them all away and stands on front of the goal.

"Stargazer!" Ozrock uses an hissatsu creating multiple stars falling at the direction of Ibuki, Ibuki tries to block it with rising slash but fails.

GOAL!

0:1

"No way..." You looked at the scoreboard.

"The others we've fought are different, they all did to save their planet, these aliens are different." Said Kyousuke.

"Yeah.." Said Tenma.

"I say it's soccer but at the same time not soccer." Said Shindou.

"Not soccer?" Tenma asked.

"Yeah, coach kuroiwa called it madness, the more we approach them, the more we approach the darkness surrounding their heart." Nod Shindou.

"If we wanna smash through that and steal the ball, the soccer we've played so far isn't going to work." Said Matatagi.

"What are you saying Matatagi? You aren't gonna start playing unfairly right?" You glared at Matatagi.

"Not unfairly but more... Like.. My style of soccer." He replied.

"I'm going to play my soccer, [F/N], is it okay if you attack to the front? We'll help you of course to score." Said Tenma to us.

"If it can help us win, I'll do it." You said.

Then Shindou, Kyousuke nod.

Then the whole team agreed with him, you look at Matatagi smirking, what does he have in mind now?

The match resume as Tenma passes you the ball, you dodge your opponent until you meet face to face Ozrock.

You and Ozrock both tries to steal the ball, an huge pressure surround you and Ozrock, you force Ozrock to make a false move and shoot the ball in the air, you pass Ozrock and get the ball.

"Tricked ya!" You Smirked and passed the ball to Tenma.

"Let's go [F/N]!" Said Tenma.

"Aye!" You nod.

Tenma uses his soul to turn into a horse, Tenma pushes all the defenders away a you pass the ball to Kyousuke.

"Bycicle...!" Kyousuke uses his hissatsu..

"We anticipate that!" Said the opponent about to block Kyousuke shoot.

Kyousuke smirk and passes the ball to Matatagi. "Parkour...!"

"We also anticipate this!" Said another defender about to block Matatagi.

Matatagi passes the ball to you. "Anticapte the anticipated!" Said Matatagi.

"Let's go Kyousuke!" You said.

"Yeah." Nod Kyousuke.

Both you and Kyousuke jumped with the ball fire surrounding you two making a tornado. "Fire Tornado double drive!" You two shoot with a perfect timing toward the goal.

GOAL!

1:1

You did a high five with Kyousuke.

"Can't believe you got even better when you got kidnapped." You teased.

"Guess aliens has some abilities that humans don't to make me a better player." Smirked Kyousuke.

"What was that suppose to mean?" You glared at him.

"Nothing." He said and walked away.

"Mysterious as always.." You sigh and went back to your position.

The kick-off starts, the opponent gets the ball and Ozrock used an huge amount of pressure against us, Ozrock then uses his hissatsu Stargazer and hit every single of us including ibuki who couldn't block the ball.

GOAL!

1:2

"[F/N]! Are you okay?" Matatagi runs toward you.

"I'm fine! Why are you so worried all of the sudden?" You replied with a smile.

"... Nothing, but... You and Tenma are way too nice." He said and walked away.

"What was that supposed to mean..?" You thought.

The match resume as both team continues to defend and attack until Ozrock shows his soul.

It was an creature that you've never seen before, this soul has put an huge pressure on the whole stadium, everyone could feel it.

This creature has four arms, a tail and a looking dragon body.