Semi-final

|Holy Road stadium|

Japan vs Thailand.

Before even the match started our opponents started to provoke us again, like jeez is there any good PEOPLE out there in some teams?

The match started as the opponents doing the kick-off, the opponents easily pass the midfielders and runs toward the goal, but you immediately stop them with your defense Hissatsu and dribble to the front.

You pass the ball to Sakura and run back on front of the goal.

|Time skip/end of the first half|

The first half ended as a tie 1:1 for both team, we were able to defend against our opponents for this first half but let's hope we can keep it up for the second half.

You sat on the ground drinking your bottle of water thinking about your opponents play style, it has a mixed of soccer and Muay Thai (Martial art from Thailand).

"[F/N]!" Ibuki stand on front of you.

"You're blocking my view." You said.

"I don't care! You need to acknowledge that I'm a good goal keeper and stop staying near the goal!" He said.

"Acknowledged you? If you perhaps can block the shoots from the Mach Tiger player's I'll think about it." You replied.

"Tch." Said Ibuki and walked away.

The second half isn't going to be easy you can feel it.

The second half starts as our opponent starts to use the air to trouble us from predicting their actions on wich opponents will shoot in the goal.

Minaho and Manabe are having a hard time to tell us wich direction the opponent will use to counter us, moreover you notice that Manabe's parents were there in the spectators side.

The match stops for some minutes because both the opponent and Kyousuke crashed into each other hurting their leg, you heard from Aoi that it wasn't that bad and that Kyousuke could still continue to play, you sigh in relief, you then notice Minaho and Manabe having a fight again.

You walk toward them. "It's not the time to fight! We're in the middle of a match!" you said.

"Wait [F/N], I need to tell these words to Minaho." replied Manabe.

"You two are still fighting?" You asked.

Manabe said to Minaho that he shouldn't do comments on his and father relationship and saying that he should just mind his own business since Minaho's father probably praise him everyday.

But Minaho revealed that his father passed away a long time ago, when he was just a child, wich makes Manabe feeling bad about it.

"Apologize." You glared at Manabe.

"Uh- I'm sorry..." Said Manabe.

"It's fine, it doesn't make me sad that much, I know he's watching me from up there anyway." Said Minaho.

"I feel ya." You said.

"Huh ?" They both look at you.

"What?" You look at them.

"What do you mean by that?" they both asked.

"Uh- well we are in a match soooo... I'll say it later how about that?" You said trying to change the subject.

"Hm, fine." Said Manabe.

"It doesn't bother me." Said Minaho.

The match continues with a throw-in.

You watch the opponents and your teammates trying to steal the ball from each other.

"Minaho! Complement your prediction with mine may be the shortcut to reaching the answer key to the victory! [F/N], follow our instructions please!" Said Manabe.

"Complementing? Sounds interesting." replied Minaho.

You look at Ibuki then look at Manabe. "If it can raise our chance of winning then count me in!" You replied.

The opponents jumps on front of us, two other opponents jumps too on the left and right.

Manabe and Minaho analyse them.
"It's the left!" Shouted Minaho.

And you jumped toward the person on the left and steal the ball from them. "Nice one Minaho!" You said and pass the ball toward Sakura.

Sakura tries to get it but the opponent was faster than her, Manabe runs toward the opponent who has the ball and uses an hissatsu. "Defense Equation." He steals the ball from the opponent.

But the opponent steal it back again, this time it was Minaho who's running toward the opponent and uses an hissatsu. "Trace press!" Minaho uses his strategy leading the opponent where he wanted and stole the ball back.

Minaho pass it to Matatagi, Matatagi then pass it to Kyousuke making the second goal.

2:2

The opponent get furious and rush toward the goal and run pass you, the opponent uses his hissatsu to shoot but Ibuki blocked it with his hissatsu.

Ibuki look at you. "You saw that right? Now you must not go back to your words!" He shouted.

"I said I'll think about it, not that I'll immediately acknowledge you." You look away.

"Hmpf." mumbled Ibuki and pass the ball to Tetsukado.

With Minaho and Manabe tips on avoiding to get stolen the ball we succeed to pass it to Tenma, Tenma uses his hissatsu "God wind" and score the third goal.

3:2

GOAL!

WHISTLE!

The match ends as our team wins the semi finals.

You notice that Manabe and Minaho both finally stopped fighting, it makes you happy.

But... You felt like being watched by someone, you look up but there was no one, it's probably my imagination...

Or perhaps... It wasn't.