Ending With Tenma

|Confessions|

I was on my way to the gate where the letter told me to go, when I got near the place I saw Tenma, he seemed anxious about something, hm. Suspicious.

I waved. "Tenma!"

Tenma notices me and waves back, I walk up to him. "What are you doing here?" I look at him.

"Well... There's something I've been wanted to say to you.." he said.

"Something?" I tilt my head.

"I... Like you.. Very much.. You've always supported me and always trusted me, when I was struggling being a captain you and the others helped me alot." he blushes alot.

You hugged him. "I love you too Tenma!" You smiled.

Suddenly... "Huh..? Tenma?" I break the hug and see that Tenma was frozen in place and his face was red like a tomato.

"Tenma?!" I shouted worried.

You carried Tenma to his house and that's how this cute confession ended.

|Future(wedding)|

"How do you feel?" I tap the shoulder of Tenma who was getting his hair done.

"I don't know... Is my hair okay?" He asked nervously.

I giggled and pat his head. "Of course it is!" I smiled.

"Please don't do that.. It took me half a hour to manage to find a perfect style for this wedding.." He pout.

"Oops, my bad." You move your hand away.

"I'm nervous.. What if it doesn't go as planned?" He asked.

You sigh and hug Tenma. "Everything is going to be fine." You whispered.

Tenma slowly nodded embarrassed, Tenma was such a soft guy that he wouldn't dare to make romantic stuff since he was scared to mess up, you wanted to build him confidence.

"I'll get ready, make sure to not walk like a robot." Then you mimicked a robot to tease him and left.

The wedding went on well without any accidents or even disaster, at the end of the day at night time we said our goodbyes to the people who came to the wedding.

"Phew.." Sigh Tenma.

"Hey Tenma."

"Hm?"

"Wanna play soccer?" I smiled.

"We don't have a soccer ba-"

You took out a soccer ball out from under the table.

"How?- when?-" Asked Tenma shocked.

"I took it in case something goes wrong, but since it actually went well.. How about we see who's stronger?" I said.

"Let's first find a place to play." Chuckle Tenma.

You nod.

|Years passes|

What is like having Tenma as a husband? First he's very attached to dogs so... We brought one for his birthday!

Tenma is still hooked to soccer so times to times when we have time we sometimes play soccer.

Tenma now works as a trainer in Junior school's to help anyone who want to freely play soccer.

As for you, you've got your dream job successful and live happily ever after with Tenma.