Final Pt.1

You sat on the bench still not believing what just happened, Kyousuke has went into the enemy side and even became the captain of it.

You took a glance at Kyousuke, he notices and glares at you.. What is his actual intentions..? Living in Falam Obius and destroy earth? Or.. Is he perhaps controlled..?

This isn't even over, the coach Kuroiwa has always went to the enemy side.

"Is he also controlled?" Asked Manabe.

"No, Coach Kuroiwa isn't controlled neither am I. [F/N]! Earth will lose, Falam Obius will be the one who will continue living in the Galaxy." Said Kyousuke to you.

"Are you serious..? After everything we've all done together... That's how you're gonna ditch me?! To save another planet..?" You look at Kyousuke.

"Coming to this planet made me realized that, beating the earth was the best for the galaxy." Said Kyousuke.

"What do you mean..? You're not telling me everything right?!" You shouted.

"I chose voluntary to join Falam Obius, stop making me repeat myself." Glared Kyousuke once again, then walks away.

You wanted to stop him from leaving but... You're arms didn't wanted to move.

It was useless, just seeing him, you knew that he was being serious.

Tetsukado tap your shoulder. "Ignore him, our objective now is to win."

You nod. "I know, I will MAKE Kyousuke eat his own words." You said angered.

Everyone stare at you.

"What?" You look at them.

"We weren't really thinking you'd had this kind of reaction.." They replied.

"That I was gonna get sad over him? Don't worry, I've always fought plenty of times Kyousuke when we were still in the Fifth sector, he'll see how much I've progressed." You clench your fist.

"Guess we worried for nothing." Smiled Manabe.

Minaho then walks toward you. "Why are you lying?" He asked.

"Uh... Lying...?" You look at Minaho.

"I've been observing you, when you lie your tone changes a bit, it took me actually a week to notice it, since you don't lie that much." He said.

"Impressive... I don't wanna worry anyone, so please.. Keep that for yourself.. Okay?" You look at him.

"No promises." Said Minaho.

You sigh and stared at your opponent, you knew lying isn't a good idea but.. You didn't wanted to worry your teammates much.

Everyone went to their position.

"Angel!" someone shouted.

Oh no.. Not them.

You look at the voice direction seeing these two dumb siblings, their names are... Uh..

"What's you two names again?" You asked.

"My name is Ryugel! That's my brother Gandales!" Respond Ryugel.

"If we win this match it means that earth will lose! So it means you have no choice but to stay at Falam Obius if you wanna survive the black hole!" Said Gandales.

"Is that a deal?" You asked.

"Yep!" Nod Ryugel.

"I refuse."

"What?!" They both yelled.

"I rather die with my teammates than watching them die." You said.

"You'll see! We'll make you change your mind in this match!" Shouted Gandales.

The match starts as we do the kick-off but Matatagi immediately lose the ball to Kyousuke, the opponent goes for an attack, we all went to the defense to protect but they all passed us, the opponent shoot toward the goal in the air, but ibuki wasn't going to let them.

Ibuki also jumps and blocks the ball from the air, but from the fall you've noticed that Ibuki showed on his expression that he felt some pain.

You observe Ibuki, is it... His ankle?

The match continued as the opponents uses their soul to help Kyousuke get the first goal, the match continues as the opponent continues on trying to goal but ibuki would block every single of their shoot, Ibuki was going to pass a ball to one of the us until all of us get blocked by an opponent.

"Hey! Remember me?" Smiled Gandales.

"Yeah, I actually do." You said.

"Really?! That's so cool that an angel could remember my name! So? Were you impressed by our captain shoot ?" He asked.

"Not really." You respond.

"Then me and my brother will score to impre-"

You stopped listening to Gandales and saw Ibuki sign that he was going to pass the ball to you, you smirk and ran to the front of the field without that Gandales notices since he was busy talking to the air.

"You better score [F/N]!" Shouted Ibuki and did a long pass to you.

You get the ball and get on front of the goal with no defense.

Wings appears behind your bag as you and the ball flies in the air. "God knows!" You shoot in the ball toward the goal.

GOAL!

1:1

You then look at Kyousuke and smirked. "How's that? Impressed by my new hissatsu?" You said.

"Hmpf, as expected from someone like you, but I won't let you goal anymore." Said Kyousuke.

"We'll see." you shrugged and went back to your position.

The match resume as you notice the opponent was aiming for Ibuki's ankle, they are planning on breaking it with dirty tricks.

The first half ends with 1:1 we almost could have a 1:2 if the opponent didn't do a mistake on the score, when they passed the ball to each other, for a second the ball went trought the out zone wich mean the goal was invalid.

We got lucky this time.

You walk toward Ibuki. "Please, switch with Shinsuke." You said to him.

"... Yeah." respond Ibuki.

"I know you're the goalkeeper of this team but you don't have to for- wait what?" You look at him.

"I sprained my ankle, I can't play like this, if I stay on the field I'll just drag everyone down, it's better if I switch out." He said.

"..."

"What?"

"You sound like a mature person." You said.

"What?!" Ibuki shouted.

"Nothing nothing ! Let's go to the bench and tell this to the captain." You said.

Ibuki nod and you two walked up to Tenma and he accepted to switch ibuki with Shinsuke.