Latonique

|direction to Latonique|

Guess what we will fight? Bugs. Not aliens. Bugs! But... More.. Bigger.

It made you shivers just to imagine it, you already have a hard time with most of the bugs but still... Let's hope they don't look like mosquito or even spiders.

We were welcome by our guider once again.

The train station was made of woods, our guider told us to not worry since people from this planet are polite and quiet types. (I wish I could live in this planet)

Once you walk out of the train station you all saw people from this planet surrounding you, they didn't look that bad, they actually look very cute!

Then the team that we will fight against welcome us into their planet, when both coach shake hands the whole people starts to sing a melody.

It was sure beautiful, finally a planet where you can feel at ease and not feel like you were getting glared at every seconds...

Then a player of the Latonique team walks toward us.

"What does Earthlings say in this situation uh..." He said trying to think.

"Hello?" You said.

"right! Hello!" He bowed at us.

"Hello!" Everyone replied back.

"I'm Banda! I'll be guiding you through our planet as a representative of Latonique! Nice to meet you!" Said Banda.

"Nice to meet you too!" we all said.

Banda has dark purplish skin with red eyes and long white horns going to his shoulders and wearing his soccer uniform.

Banda asks us where we should visit first, Tenma suggested to visit somewhere where we can play soccer, we all agreed and went forward into the forest.

It was peaceful beautiful, we arrive on front of beautiful flowers gathered together, but there was a red rope taking apart the forest and the flowers, Kusaka tried to get in the flowers to take a close look but Banda grabbed his shoulder and took him back in.

Banda then show us that the flowers were just illusions, on the other side of this red rope was a carnivorous plant, named deception buds.

Kusaka asked why are they letting this plant live, Banda answered that they have lives too, moreover this deception buds has baby near it.

You didn't wanted to judge their life style since on earth we all know that most of us don't even accept each other unlike in here.

After that we all went to the soccer field and started to play, you've noticed that Banda's stamina sure has a better endurance than us.

You started to smell something... Digusting. You cover your nose from the smell and notice Sakura, Manabe walking toward the flowers, but you noticed there wasn't any red rope.

"stop them! The deception buds are using their scent to manipulate them!" Shouted Banda.

You look around and steal the ball from Shindou's hand and shoot the ball toward the direction of Sakura and Manabe but it didn't work.

You and your teammates tries to go near them but the horrible scent tried to stops you from it, but yall didn't care and rushed in.

Banda jumps and bite something, the illusion of the beautiful plants disappears as we see two deception buds on front of Manabe and Sakura.

Banda get hit by one of the Deception's roots and falls on the ground, you help him get up.

"Sakura, Manabe ! Get out!" You shout.

But too late the deception uses their roots to attack Sakura and Manabe, but both of them bring out their soul, Sakura's was a Antelope meanwhile Manabe's was a Ratel.

The Antelope crush the deception and the Ratel slash it.

We quickly leave the territory of the deception and sigh.

"Never. Again. You two get near this area!" You stared at Manabe and Sakura.

"Sorry..." Both Sakura and Manabe said.

"Don't be so harsh on them! They were just getting manipulate by the deception!" Smiled Banda.

"... True." You sigh.

|Later that day|

After this Banda invite us to train with him and his team, we accepted since we needed some informations on how our opponents play.

We went in a some sort of weird "roller-coaster", that's how you call it since when you all got in it slide down very fast like in one on earth.

Manabe and Minaho got very scared... But... Zanakurou seemed to have enjoyed that ride.

"You look like you haven't been to a roller-coaster." You look at Zanakurou.

Zanakurou get flustered then cough and acted like he nothing happened.

Tetsukado on the other side looks like he's sick, for someone who goes on a boat that's weird.

When we arrived we watched Banda's team practicing until one of them collapse.

"Eh..? Did he.. Faint ?" You asked to Banda.

"Ah no, his lifespent reached its limit." Replied Banda with a smile.

". . . You mean he's dead?!" You shouted.

"That's sad.." Said Sakura behind you.

"No its not! That's how life works in our planet, we mostly live around 1 month! The shortest is 1 week and the longest is a year." Said Banda.

"That's... Quite different in our planet.." You sigh.

You notice Kusaka had been holding his arm for awhile now. "Are you okay Kusaka?" You look at him.

"Huh? Does your shoulder hurt Kusaka?" Asked Banda.

Kusaka nod.

Then Banda ask to take off his jersey, then we all see a... Purple thingy on his shoulder, it looks like.. A bruise some sort of.

It appears to be a "poison" from the deception and if we don't treat it soon the poison will go through his body and paralyse him, but Banda told us to not worry and that he'll treat it, we trust Banda and him and Kusaka left.

|Time skip/sunset|

You were about to go to the Galaxy Nauts until you notice the coach of your opponent's team with some other people welcoming two other aliens.

They seem to not be from this planet either, from behind all you could've seen is that they are two people, one with white hair and the second black hair.

Looks like they are going to help them win the match of tomorrow, let's hope they don't take the advantage of this planet kindness to control them.

You then walked to the Galaxy Nauts to rest for the tomorrow's match.