Resistance Japan!

|Morning|

The next opponents we will be facing is..... Uzbekistan! Their name is storm wolf, amazing name isn't it? After this match if we win then we'll be the official representative of Asia.

"[F/N], wanna come train with me and Ibuki?" Asked Kyousuke.

"Hm ? Sure." You nod.

Ever since that match Ibuki has been progressing way more faster than you thought he would be, should I really acknowledge him as a our goalkeeper now?

"[F/N]! It's your turn!" Shouted Ibuki at you.

"Oh, sorry." You apologized and shoot in the ball, Ibuki blocks it with ease.

"What's wrong? You seem to be bothered by something." Asked Kyousuke.

"It's nothing." You smile and walk to ibuki to take your soccer ball back, until...

Ibuki move his hand that was holding the soccer ball away from you.

"Hey! What is that for?!" You look at him trying to take the soccer ball back but gosh, Ibuki was way more taller than you are.

"Do this shoot again! It was weak, are you underestimating me again?" Asked Ibuki.

"Of course not, bring it on!" You replied.

|Time skip/sunset|

We were inform that tomorrow there will be a practicing match against an unknown team that the coach and trainer didn't wanted to tell us their names.

You couldn't wait to fight these mysterious player.

|Next day|

We were on the field doing some warm up before meeting our opponents.

But an unexpected ball charges toward Kyousuke, Kyousuke jumps toward the ball and shoot in it, the ball take a direction charging at someone.

Your eyes widen when you see those white hair and red eyes, it's him. Hakuryuu.

Hakuryuu stops Kyousuke's shoot and kicks the ball toward the ground making a hole on the ground.

Hakuryuu lands on the ground, you look at him and spot 10 more people behind him with the same uniform as he is wearing.

"You will play against them." Said our coach.

"These are the resistance Japan and I'm their coach, Fudou." Said a man with brown hair.

"It's been awhile Tsurugi, [F/N]." Said Hakuryuu.

"I didn't expect to face you today." Smirked Kyousuke.

"Hakuryuu!" You happily ran toward him and hugged him.

"Happy to see you too." Smiled Hakuryuu and hug you back.

"I'm also here!" Said Namikawa.

"Hey you all! How are you? It's been a long time I haven't seen yall!" You smile at your opponents of today.

"We're fine!" Said Yukimura.

Mahoro nod.

"[F/N], please watch our play! We've progressed alot." Said Kishibe.

"I will, you all better have gotten better!" You teased.

"I'll stop your teammates shoot." Said Senguuji.

"We'll see about that!" You look at Senguuji.

"You know them?" Asked Kusaka.

"Mhm ! They were our opponents on the football frontier!" You replied.