Final

The match resume after your incredible shoot everyone started to get motivated again, this motivation creates an hissatsu, You, Shindou, Kyousuke and Tenma gathered together and uses your teammates feelings and strengths to create the it.

"The earth ultimate!" You four shouted and shoot in the ball.

Ozrock once again goes on front of the goal, but this time, instead of a psycho smile he always does.. You could feel that, he's enjoying playing soccer.

GOAL!

8:7

WHISTLE!

This final shoot created our victory, us the galaxy eleven has won the Grand Celestia Galaxy.

You saw Ozrock on his knees asking himself why did he lost, then suddenly the guards of Falam Obius all took out guns and pointed it at them, you immediately went on front of the Ixal fleet team and opened your arms to protect them.

"What are you..." Ozrock look at you.

"Shush and let me speak to them." You whispered.

"What are you doing?!" Shouted one of the guards.

"Avoiding you from making the same mistakes in the past." You glared at the guards.

"He's judged as a S rank criminal! Don't you know how dangerous he is?!" replied a guard.

"Yes I do! But look at his point of view, years ago, Falam Obius has destroyed their home, their planet." You answered.

"But!--" Said a guard but got cut off.

"That's enough!" Shouted the queen of Falam Obius. Lalaya.

"Queen Lalaya.." You look at her.

"[F/N] is right! Falam Obius has destroyed their home, we should be the one who should be seen as criminals, and.. Isn't that like from the past? Since it is, then... Everything that Ozrock has done is also from the past! So we're even." Said Lalaya.

You sigh relieved that she's on the same side as you.

Then Queen Lalaya walks toward Ozrock and kneel down to him." I'm sorry for what my ancestor did.. But, maybe you can join us! Falam Obius is a great nation and a nation needs lots of work, so... Maybe we could use your help!" Smiled Lalaya and stood back up.

Ozrock was speechless yet very happy, you smile and held out your hand.

"Come on, face the present." You teased.

"..." Ozrock accept grab your hand and you help him up. "I... I gotta admit, soccer is.. Fun." He look away.

"Glad to know, make this planet a good one without any regrets. Okay?" You said.

"I'll do my best." he replied.

You nod and walk away.

"Wait!" Shouted Ozrock.

You stopped and turn yourself to him.

"Thank you, for... Showing me the good path." Said Ozrock.

You chuckle. "You deserve happiness after what you've been through you and your friend's." You replied and went back to your teammates.

The spectators applause to us, then it was time to destroy this black hole.

Tenma was the chosen one to shot at the light sphere to destroy the black hole.

"I think the one fitting for the shoot is [F/N]." Smiled Tenma.

"Eh ? Me?!" You point at yourself.