Weird Dream

......................................................................

You were walking in sand in the night, you didn't knew why or even how you ended up here in the first place, you were following some light.

The light stops and becomes a girl with pink hair with two pigtails, she didn't said anything but her face was full of sadness, she was trying to make you follow her, so that's why you continued.

She turns back into a light and flied toward a cave, you run after it and saw a beautiful shinning yellow rock in the middle of the cave, you walk toward it and pick it up.

The rock turns into a small animal floating around you, it has white and yellow furr with a small tail, it hugs your head.

"You're cute.." You said with a smile.

The animal smiles and then....

Your eyes opens.

You sit up.

"It was too beautiful to be true..." You sigh.

Then something moved the soccer ball on your desk, you look at your desk and see... This animal!

"WOA-" your back fall on the bed while the animal floats on front of you.

"W-wh-wha.... I must be still dreaming..." You said confused.

The animal jumps on you but you dodge it and fall off your bed.

"Ouch..."

The animal tries to jump on you once again but you dodge it again by standing up as quickly as possible, but it tries again to jump on you, you trip and fall on the ground again, the animal successfully jumps on your face and licks your cheek like a dog.

"What's wrong [F/N]?!" Tenma rush in.

"We heard you yelling!" Said Minaho.

"What's happe-" Asked Manabe.

Then everyone noticed you on the floor being licked by an unknown animal coming from nowhere.

"... What's that?" Asked Tetsukado.

"How am I suppose to know..?" You replied.

"Need some help..?" Asked Sakura.

"Please."

Then we all went to the cafeteria looking at the animal.

"Do you think it's an animal from this planet?" Asked Aoi.

"Don't know." You replied.

"Where does it come from?" Ask Ibuki.

You then get a flashback of your dream. "My dream." You mumbled.

"Huh?" They all look at you.

"It's the same creature I've seen in my dream this morning." You said.

"So... You think this animal comes from your dreams?" Ask Kyousuke.

"Yeah." You replied.

"Impossible." Said Manabe.

"I think it's possible, I mean look at us. We're in space." Said Aoi.

"True, she has a point there." You said.

Then Sakura suggest we give it a name, Minaho came out with an amazing name "Pixie" we agreed and now this small creature name is pixie!

But because that pixie likes you alot everyone choose that you would be taking care of it.