Ending With Shindou

|Confession|

You walked toward the gate and saw a piece of paper on it, you take it and read it carefully.

It showed an address to... Shindou's house! You thought that maybe it was Shindou who wrote you that letter.

You shrug and went to his house, you knocked on the door, the door opens and you see Shindou.

"Hello Shindou!" You smile.

"Oh hello [F/N], you saw my letter I suppose.." Said Shindou.

You nod.

"come in, I'll explain everything." he said and let you in.

You sat down on a couch next to Shindou. "Sooo.. What do you wanted to tell me?" You look at him.

"I.." he inhale and exhale. "I've been having feelings for you!" He exclaimed.

Huh...?

You look at Shindou. "F-for... Real ?!"

Shindou nod.

"I... I have feelings for you too Shindou.." You said.

Shindou hug you. "I'm glad." you hug him back.

|date(you two are 18 years old)|

Shindou invited you to an fancy restaurant, but you didn't saw him at the entrance you thought at first he was late but then you remembered that he's never late!

You tried to see in the restaurant window if he was inside and bingo! He is.

You walk in and saw Shindou playing piano, the melody was calm and very peaceful, it made you almost wanted to stay there forever and listen to this song.

But then the melody stopped, Shindou has noticed you were there, he leaves the piano and walk up to you.

"Sorry.. Did I made you wait?" Asked Shindou.

"Not at all!" You replied with a smile. "You should play more piano, your very talented!" You said.

"Thanks.." Shindou blushes a bit then took your hand. "Let's go eat shall we?" he smiled.

"Of course! I'm hungry..." You could hear your stomach growling for food.

Shindou laugh and nod, he lead you to a table and two ate delicious food together!

|wedding|

Perfect decorations, huge wedding cake, lots of people, your friends are there obviously.

But the amount of stress was GIGANTIC.

It was your first time wearing officially a wedding dress, it was a beautiful dress but it was heavy...

"How do you feel?" Teased Midori.

"Heavy..." You mumbled.

"Huh ?" Midori seemed confused with your answer.

"No no nothing!" You said.

"Ooh! Look your prince charming~" Smug your sister next to the you.

Then Both Midori and your sister started to tease you but you walked away and went to Shindou.

"You're beautiful." Smiled Shindou.

"You too." You hold Shindou's hand.

"Let's go dance!" You said and forced Shindou to dance with you, but Shindou doesn't seemed to be bothered by it.

|Shindou as a husband|

Shindou became a really popular player from around the world, so you are, you two became two professionals players in the soccer world.

You two married of course and got an cute hamster! And live in a mansion like.

Really huge mansion.

And that's how your life is with Shindou Takuto.