Madness

The creature shoot in the ball creating a dark sphere surrounding it, Minaho, Manabe and Tetsukado tries to block it with their soul but fails.

Ibuki tries to block it with his soul too but the ball ended up going in the goal.

1:3

"What kind of soul was that..." You said terrified of this... Whatsoever creature.

The match continues but Matatagi was loosing patience and started to play solo, Tenma and Kyousuke went to talk to him, you didn't know what they had on their mind but let's hope its something that can help us score.

The match resume as Matatagi and Kyousuke runs to the front with getting the ball, we pass the ball to each other and when Matatagi and Kyousuke arrives on front of the goal you passed it to Matatagi.

Matatagi pass it to Kyousuke who's behind him, Kyousuke shoot toward Matatagi as it creates shadows around the ball, Matatagi shoot in the ball creating a new hissatsu. "Black Dawn!"

GOAL!

2:3

"They did it..." You said impressed and shocked they could create a new hissatsu in a short amount of time.

The match continues until the Ixal fleet players uses an Hissatsu.

An purple light appears and surround the opponent suddenly your heart hurt you as you felt it was going to explode, suddenly you feel your body moving alone.

GOAL!

What?! You move your face to look at the goal, you see Matatagi who scored against Ibuki.

2:4

Then Tetsukado also went to score the next goal against us by using his soul.

2:5

"Whats going on..." Your body was uncontrollable, its like someone has taken over you.

Then Tenma make a pass to Ozrock helping him getting their sixth score.

2:6

Then from afar you saw pixie and another creature looking like him but with a dark purple furr and red eyes, both pixie goes toward Ozrock and stop their Hissatsu freeing us from this curse.

But... Pixie.. Disappeared.

"They used themselves to cancel Ozrock hissatsu." Said Kyousuke.

WHISTLE!

The first half ended..

You were about to walk to the bench until your body suddenly doesn't respond, you saw yourself slowly falling... Was it because of the soul?

|Nobody pov|

"[F/N]!! "Shouted Sakura and ran toward [F/N].

So did everyone from the team, Zanakurou carries [F/N] since the others were also exhausted due to what happened.

"Can we really play in these conditions..?" Said Tetsukado lying on the ground.

"Is [F/N] okay..?" Asked Tenma.

"Want me to wake her up?" Asked Kyousuke.

"I don't think that's a good ide-" Said Minaho.

|Back to your pov|

Pinch--

"OW! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" You yelled at Kyousuke for pinching your poor cheeks so hard.

"She's awake and perfectly fine." Said Kyousuke.

Everyone sweat drop.

"We have to fight." Said Tenma.

"He's right, we need to protect our soccer." Nod Shindou.

"But how... It's impossible with our conditions." You said until...

"Guy's... Look !" Said Manabe.

Then we all raised our head seeing the aliens from Gurdon the flying ones carrying the... Falam Dite players!

Well only five of them, Barga Zachs, Hilary Flail, Gandales, Ryugel and Rodan Gasgus.

"You all are fine!" You immediately stood up walking toward them forgetting that your body was weak as heck.

You were about to fall for the second time of the day until Ryugel catches your arm with his.

"Incredible brother ryugel! We're back!" Said Gandales behind Ryugel.

"Do not say anything Gandales, do not say anything more. Also did you miss us angel?" Smiled Ryugel proud of him rescuing you from the fall.

"I regret to admit but... Yeah." You answered.

"Horray! Angel already likes us brother Ryugel!" Continued Gandales.

Not only them, the four captains of each planets also came to help us, well not all the captains but the one from the Ratoniik planet was the son of Banda.

Wich make it 9 with Shinsuke and Zanakurou it make it 11.

The whole team get switches by the new team named. Galaxy Eleven.

The second half starts, the match starts very well with Gandales, Ryugel using their hissatsu shoot to distract the goalkeeper but the real shoot was Zanakurou's, they succeed to make the first score of the second half.

3:6

The Galaxy Eleven teamwork was perfect, the succeed to make Banda score the second score against the opponent.

4:6

But even with them scoring the opponent didn't seemed to be frustrated, are they perhaps hidding something under their sleeves?