Falam Obius

After that we've arrived, you heard from Tenma and Shindou, that our coach has left, not only that we have no coach anymore.

The practice was going terrible everyone were troubled everything that's happening, what's worse is that Tenma doesn't know what to do, even him was bothered by everything.

So you are... You've missed every shoot in the practice.. Most of the soccer ball hit the goal bar.

"What are you doing?! It's not with these weak shoots that'll you'll score!" Shouted Ibuki from the goal position.

"My bad.." You faked smiled and went back to get another soccer ball.

You accidently bump into someone, you were about to fall until the person you bumped into grabs your hand from falling, you look up and see Matatagi.

"Oh, thanks.." You said and stand back on your feet.

"Be careful, I don't wanna see you bump into these aliens in match." He teased.

"Right.." You rolled your eyes and went to grab a soccer ball, you heard Matatagi chuckle when you walked away but you ignored.

|Time skip|

After practice you walked into your room and saw something moving under the blanket.

You closed the door.

"Oh, heck no, I ain't dealing with more alien stuff, what am I suppose to do? What if I'm getting kidnapped too?!" You thought.

You inhale and exhale.

You opened the door and grabbed your bag about to capture whatever thing is under your blanket.

You slowly walk toward the blanket and.... You see something with a yellow furr.

"Pixie!" You exclaimed.

Pixie jumps on your face and hugs you.

"Waa! I missed you little guy! I thought you also got captured!" You hugged him with all your heart.

Then pixie starts to shine...

"A bomb?!" You threw pixie away but it actually turned into a... Alien form.

"Hey ! I'm Sarjes!" Said... Uh... Pixie? Sarjes?

"My little guy turned into an alien..." You blinked a few times and shakes your head and realized everything is real and not a dream.

"No! No! This is my real form!" Said Pixie.

"Why didn't you turn into that sooner?" You look at him, you also notice he's wearing an armor.

"I can't tell you everything now, but. I'm a knight serving princess Katora! But in the next match you have to fight with everything you have! If you and your team win the galaxy will be saved!" Said Pixie.

...

"Probably." Added Pixie.

"What do you mean probably?!" You shouted.

"I don't know the details okay!? But still, losing isn't an option!" He said.

"Have you seen me ever giving up against an opponent Pixie?" You stared at him.

"No..? But hey! Stop calling me that! I'm a knight! Sarjes!" He said.

"I prefer pixie!" You pout.

"I-" Pixie suddenly turned back into his tiny form.

"... I guess you only have a short time to turn into your real form." You said and picked up pixie.

|The next day/Stadium|

Everyone gathered into the stadium for our final match, suddenly the screen of the scoreboard changes as we see Ozrock face on the screens.

"Attention to all people of Falam Obius, Falam Obius has now been occupied by me, Bitway Ozrock. The eight central controls center of this planet are under my control, including the 7 million spaceships stored in the emergency escape." Said Ozrock.

"W-what..?" You stared at the screen, and wow 7 million that's alot...

"We announce it here the founding of the new nation, Ixal Fleet!" Continued Ozrock with some people behind him showing in the screen.

The screen turns off and everything goes back to normal, looks like both side for earth and Falam Obius got tricked by Ozrock, but still.

Then Pixie and the REAL Katora walks in the room, she told us that we needed to win in order to save the galaxy but our lives are on the line in this match, but you didn't cared, until that the Galaxy could be saved, you didn't wanted to give up.

And that the four shards were send to her, so we didn't had to worry about that anymore.

You and your teammates walked toward the field and...

You saw a familiar shadow also walking in the field... These hairs... He was waring a cloak but you still could recognize him.

"Kyousuke!" You shouted.

The person stops soon as he heard you, you happily ran toward Kyousuke.

"It is you! You're okay!" You said happily.

Then.. Kyousuke take off his cloak showing the Falam Obius Uniform.. With a captain armband.

Kyousuke turns toward you with a smirk.

You felt like you're heart has been torn apart from seeing the only person you've known the most betraying you.

"Why...?"