16 ~ latest lore

Comincia dall'inizio

it was the third week of october and jisung had become especially consumed by work as he often was when any holiday arrived as the book publishing company milked the season of all promotions, profits and productions it could gather. the blue haired hadn't had time to complete the only missing chapter for his novel, therefore sending his pregnant friends the other chapters proceeding the incomplete one. bad idea. now jisung found himself on the phone with a whiny, crying felix on speaker, mourning over the fictional character inspired by his husband.

"jisung, you are so cruel. how dare you kill off my binnie, that's so evil!"

"felix, calm down-"

"no! i will not, in fact, calm down. this should be illegal, i say jail! jail i tell you! jail time for this crime-"

a beeping sound was heard as jisung received another call and minho, who held jisung's phone, smiled mischievously before joining the two calls.

"who was it-"

"YAH! HAN JISUNG WHAT DID I TELL YOU?!"

the brunette's voice shook the core of the entire apartment complex as his rage radiated through the phone in waves.

" . . not to kill of any characters?" jisung smiled sheepishly as he paused his typing on his laptop, then glaring slightly at minho for joining the calls who shrugged and laughed at the younger.

"ARE YOU LAUGHING AT THIS?! I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD ON A PLATTER IF YOU DON'T FIX THIS ASAP."

"excuse me, might i ask who this other person han jisung has wronged is?"

"kim seungmin, nice to meet another like me. and you are?"

"lee felix, seo felix, just felix. all of the above i guess. enchanté."

"oh my goodness, you are the lee felix! the one jisung used as inspiration for his character, i am a huge fan."

felix laughed. "well thank you, normally i'd say it's an honour to be the namesake of this character but right now i feel like it's not actually a good thing."

the brunette and ginger chatted, bonding over their shared misery bestowed upon them through jisung's writing. jisung continued working on his laptop, situated between minho's thighs as the two laid on the couch. minho, who had wrapped up work earlier than usual that day, explored jisung's phone as he checked his own for incoming emails and messages from his secretary. the ravenette found himself scrolling through the younger's camera roll, admiring pictures taken of himself, soomin, group pictures of people he recognized and didn't, and the occasional selfie or picture of felix and a particular light blue haired individual with fox-like eyes, strong cheekbones and an adorable smile. 

pictures of soomin reigned supreme in the midnight blue haired's camera roll and minho smiled at the random shots of the girl talking mid-sentence, laughing, or even eating. eventually, minho came across a collection labelled '✨ b a b y ✨'(not to be confused with '✨baby🍭✨' and '✨babie🍼✨') and quickly left the section as soon as he tapped on it, glancing up at the oblivious blue haired who continued tapping away at his keyboard. cooling down his heated face, minho looked back down at the collection, this time tapping on it and scrolling through the images it held.

only nine of them filled the digital album and the ravenette stared in awe at the progression they displayed. the pictures showed jisung, much younger than he currently was, exposing his stomach area to a full length mirror that reflected a side profile of his body into the camera lens. it seemed each image was taken a month after the other, taking account the growth of jisung's stomach throughout his pregnancy. in the last of the pictures minho could spot felix helping steady jiusng as he stood to take the final picture. the ravenette stared at the large belly of the younger in the picture before speaking up.

"hey, sweet cheeks?"

"jeongin calls soomin that."

"aw man. anyways, have you talked to soomin about her father yet?"

the blue haired paused his typing and diverted his attention to the older. "not yet, no."

"when do you plan on telling her?"

"i . .  i don't know," jisung sighed, pushing his laptop onto a stack of books sitting on the coffee table. "it's just so weird. it'll be such a huge change and i don't know if i even want to let him into soomin's life. it may sound silly but i feel like i'd lose her to him. i also don't trust him yet and i'm just so conflicted."

minho hummed, he had a feeling jisung had been pushing off revealing soomin's father to the eight year old, and with good reason too. minho didn't want to pressure the younger but knew it would be for the best if jisung told soomin.

"you don't need to let him share custody with you, even if soomin agrees you can always refuse. and soomin loves you so much, she'd always want to stay with her papa. but she also deserves to know her father and at least know he's even trying to start caring for her."

jisung groaned. "i know she deserves to know her father and the shared custody would be a wonderful opportunity for her and me if he's being sincere, but i just . . i don't know. i've hated him for so long and associate so much pain with him, suddenly showing up and being nice is confusing me."

minuo simply nodded, unable to understand the depth of jisung's thoughts and emotions but knowing this was not easy for the blue haired. he gently combed his fingers through the younger's hair and kissed the crown of his head, lips softly brushing against the midnight blue locks that cascaded down to hover just over jisung's eyes. a sign to most that the blue haired was in need of a trim but the ravenette found the look quite fitting and adorable on the younger.

"that does make sense. oh, by the way, other than 'asshat fucktard' what's his name?"

jisung cracked a goofy smile. "park changmin."

minho laughed. "i see, and i didn't mean to rush you in telling soomin. i'll be here for you both whenever you do decide to tell her."

"i can't believe i love such a sappy dork."

"love you too i guess."

"stop getting all cheesy with my brother or imma puke jisung!"

❥ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝟚𝟙/𝟙𝟚/𝟚𝟘

wowee typed two chaps in a day and my eyes hurt lmao💀 soomin is doing a-okay now and imma just say next chap is aalllllll fluff! yup! i forced myself to write a fluff chapter and golly gee it was hard but worth it🤠

any hoo,, have a nice day, stay safe, happy holidays, merry early chriztmas thank you for reading and STREAM MY PACE Y'ALL WE CAN DO THIS😤😤😤