9 ~ rare histoire sparkle

the songbirds twittered their morning tunes, hopping aimlessly from branch to branch of the old willow tree that swayed in the light breeze. it's leaves danced in the cool air, appreciating the melodies of the birds who sang to their quiet audience. the crowd of greens made but shuffling sounds as they brushed each other in their lazed choreography. 

all seemed oblivious to the boy sitting under the shade of the tree, singing his own song of mourning. his presence unnoticeable save for his small hiccups and ragged breathing as the leaves shielded his petite frame and the songbirds sang louder than his cries.

felix sobbed, clutching the cold body of his lover as he unleashed all his deepest sorrows, regrets, pain and remorse in the form of tears that poured down his face like a sparkling fountain of despair.

the boy pounded on his lover's chest and clutched his own as he screamed, silencing the songbirds and causing even the leaves to still. his wailing only grew in volume as his heart shattered, thousands of minuscule cracks decorating the delicate organ. he looked down at his lover's own heart, blackened to make even charcoal look pastel, and the sight fueled a fury inside of felix.

how dare the ravenette keep such a grave secret from him? how dare the older allow himself to leave so easily? how dare his lover leave without a proper goodbye?

𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎.

changbin had always been one to take a dare, and how felix wished he had chosen truth, just this once.

❥ ✎ ❥

A knock on the front door startled jisung enough for him to keysmash before he saved his progress and stood up to answer it. he was pleasantly surprised to find minho on the other side, smiling softly.

"hey."

"hey." jisung ushered the older into the the house and minho was welcomed by the comforting sounds of lofi jazz, the cozy abundance of books and a cheerful soomin who even offered the ravenette a smile.

"oh, you bought cheesecake?" minho accepted the plate holding a slice of said dessert as he shifted on the couch to give jisung space to sit.

"no, a couple friends of mine just returned from busan and baked the cake for soomin and i when they got back." jisung closed his eyes and leaned back against the dark leather, enjoying the cake and company.

"i see, and what might this be?" the blue haired opened his eyes to see minho pointing at his laptop screen, still open to the tab he was on before minho entered the apartment. the blue haired sat up straight, feeling slightly flustered, and stared at the device for a second before answering.

"well i, uh- i'm writing a novel and was working on it just before you came in. i didn't realize i left it open, i'll put it away now-"

"no, no, don't. i'd love to read it if you don't mind." minho placed his hand on top of jisung's to stop the younger from turning off the laptop and instead turning jisung bright red at the skinship.

"you still have to read the giant slayer though. you haven't finished it yet, have you?" jisung replied, continuing to attempt to close the tab only for the older to grab his hands, firmly moving them away from the keyboard.