15 ~ comfy buggy

jisung was surprisingly calm for once.

minho stayed over at jisung and soomin's apartment every other day, spending as much time as he could cram with the family of two. weekdays together usually involved minho and jisung working away at their laptops and soomin completing her homework or watching tv. comforting silences filled with the everyday lofi jazz, pencil scritch-scratching, keyboard click-clacking and television noises enveloped the trio and quickly became routine. 

weekends were the days everyone looked forward to. the trio would gather together once the adults set aside their work to watch movies and tv shows, play games, bake or even just cuddle and read. jisung expected to constantly battle against romantic tendencies while dating minho yet the ravenette seemed to understand his struggle and steered clear of cheesy clichés and such. everything flowed naturally between the two lovers, their connection void of discomfort as they shared and understood the most basic and crucial key to any relationship. communication. 

they told each other practically everything, problems, solutions, confusions, advice, facts and opinions. sometimes they bickered over certain topics and eventually agreed to disagree. when jisung finally told minho of his extreme dislike for romance and how uncomfortable he was with certain acts of affection minho said he understood that the younger would feel that way. that they didn't have to do anything jisung wouldn't like and that they could continue to do what they already did. jisung had almost cried and asked minho how he was so understanding and how he could want such a kind of love. 

minho had smiled and said, "because it's not about how we're loving, but who we're loving." and jisung had actually cried then.

now that jisung was being more open minded towards romance and minho was being cautious of the blue haired's sensitivity to it the two explored their love languages together, finding less wordy ways to communicate. jiusng learned minho spoke most fluently in physical affection as he often peppered jisung with kisses and latched his arms around the blue haired, spawning makeshift hugs whenever and wherever possible. minho learned jisung spoke most fluently in gift giving as he'd often ensure minho left the cozy apartment with at the very least a couple cookies and often bought little knick knacks for the ravenette and his cats. 

since they started dating though, the pair went on seldom dates outside for minho feared making jisung uncomfortable. when they did go out they stuck to their usual apots for the most part. this day though, jisung was feeling adventurous and asked minho to take him out on a proper date.

"what do you mean?"

"you know, one of those chessy movie or restaurant or beach dates. well maybe not the beach its getting really cold, but something that isn't what we normally do." jisung replied, voice muffled by minho's shoulder as the younger buried his face deeper in the smooth material of the hoodie the older wore.

"are you sure? isn't that the opposite of what you wanted?" minho looked up from his phone, tilting his head to look at the blue head of hair beside his face.

"i mean it is," jisung turned his head to look at minho, shifting from his initial stance of sitting on one of the ravenette's thighs to straddling minho's lap. "but i'm sure you're getting tired of going to the same cafés and libraries all the time and i do need to get over this anti-romance thing."

"we can always find new cafés and libraries to visit." minho suggested, placing his hands under jisung's thighs.

"yeah, but don't you want to go somewhere more . . fun?"

"libraries and cafés are fun."

"you fell asleep last time we went to a café-library."

"it was a really relaxing place! the atmosphere was perfect for a snooze- wait, is that what this is about? you think i'm bored of this?"