2 ~ strawberry snooze

lost to the haze of youthful passion and drunken silly off the sweet addictiveness of love and romance, a young couple chatted in one's bedroom and teased each other lightly between peppered kisses and whispered 'i love you's'. teasing soon turned into a heated make out session which paved way into dangerous territory.

"sungie, i wanna go all the way."

"are you sure?"

"come on, it'll be great. i promise."

𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

"i'll make sure we both enjoy it."

𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚜.

"okay."

𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍. 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍. 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍.

❥ ✎ ❥   

minho sighed as he stepped out of his car and walked to his office. his mind was consumed by a certain blue-haired-chubby-cheeked cutie and daughter, wondering who the two were. he was so preoccupied by these thoughts he failed to notice the short male he was about to walk into.

"ouch. oh my bad, sorry about that- changbin?"

minho noted his colleague's less-than-cheerful state as the two entered the elevator that just arrived together.

"hey minho, how's it going?" the younger yawned before taking a sip of his coffee.

"pretty good i guess but i should be asking you that. you look like you were run over by a truck, what happened?" minho eyed changbin who indeed looked a mess.

"remind me never to get felix pregnant again. ever." changbin groaned as he wiped under his eyes, as if to remove the dark bags that lay there.

the older laughed at his friend's plea.

"it can't be that bad-"

"we ran out of strawberries and he made me go buy them at four. in. the. morning." the younger male glared at minho as he ranted. "i had to drive aroung looking for a store open at that time just to get him strawberries. at four am! four in the fucking morning minho."

said man could only chuckle at his colleague's misery. what a great friend.

"don't stress so much. only four more months left, right?"

"three."

"see? then you'll have a little cutie to take care of instead of four am cravings."

changbin smiled slightly. "thanks minho, what's got you in such a good mood though? normally you answer 'how's it going' with 'terribly' and you actually laughed multiple times. did you get a new cat?" the two stepped out of the elevator and onto the seventeenth floor, headed towards their desks.

it was now minho's turn to smile. "i got a cute guy's number at walmart."

"oh, i see how it is." changbin eyed his friend curiously. the older had never really discussed such things with changbin before.

"but he has a daughter, and i assume since he didn't have any rings and accepted my offer for a date that he's single but i don't actually know for sure though. now that i think of it what if he was just trying to be polite because i helped him find his daughter." minho's smile fell as he rambled and a more worried expression settled on his face.