14 ~ domestic ardor

Zacznij od początku

"yes, please can we see doongie and dori before we leave?" soomin picked up the rather large cat who meowed loudly in surprise but made no attempt to stop the girl who ignored minho's dry run at humour.

"sure thing."

after greeting the two other felines, the happy trio drove back to jisung and soomin's apartment. minho settled his belongings in jisung's bedroom and bathroom after an awkward discussion of who sleeps where and coming to the conclusion that they'd sleep together. on the same bed. much to the not-quite discomfort but more so panic and flustered-ness of both males. all three then cuddled together on the couch under a thick fluffy blue blanket and binge watched she-ra: princesses of power after many debates on what would be the best show to watch. of course, soomin won this decision and the two adults grumpily complied only to become just as, if not more, invested in the show as the eight year old.

after cheering on adora, fanboying over bow, fangirling over catra and bashing hordak for hours on end the trio bid each other goodnight and headed to bed. the ravenette and blue haired oh-so-awkwardly slipped under the covers and tentatively inched closer to each other, having already washed up and changed into cozy pyjamas before their binge session began.

minho and jisung stared into each other's eyes, one of their favourite activities it seemed, and the older gently grabbed jisung's right hand with his left and threw his other arm around the blue haired's waist, pulling their bodies into a dazzling proximity that sent fireworks through both their stomachs. beats of silence echoed in the room, filling in the place of the typical lofi jazz as the heavy mute thumping in the chests of the two lovers replaced the usual smooth alto-sax. a more comforting and soothing song than it seemed and jisung had a feeling he would never grow tired of this raw melody. he was a fan of bass boosted music after all.

"goodnight." minho whispered, eyes half lidded as sleep began to seep into his being.

"goodnight." jisung whispered back, tucking stray hairs behind the ravenette's ear before allowing this own eyes to droop closed and fall asleep in the older's warm embrace.

❥ ✎ ❥   

"oh my gosh binnie, they are so cute!!"

"babe i don't think it's a good idea to-"

"wakey, wakey! good morning sunshines!"

the collective sounds of groaning were heard in jisung's bedroom from the blue haired and older ravenette who awoke tangled in each other's limbs, a knot both parties were too lazy to untie at the moment. a groan was also heard from the shorter ravenette who cautiously walked into the room to join his odly hyper husband.

"felix, what the fuck?" minho grumbled, voice rough as sandpaper as he rubbed his eyes at the sudden intrusion of light caused by the freckled man opening the curtains wide. the oldest snuggled in closer to jisung, mumbling incoherent profanities directed at brother.

"sorry guys but today is meet up day! you said be here at nine and it's ten thirty! we've been sitting in the living room for an hour, jisung your hospitality sucks." at the mention of the current time jisung shot up, eyes wide as he processed what he heard.

"it's already ten thirty?! holy shit i have so much to do, why didn't my alarm go off?" the blue haired jumped out of bed, hastily throwing together an outfit and running into the bathroom to wash up and change. minho lazily searched for his lover's body with an outstretched arm and groaned once more at the empty warmth beside him on the bed.

"get up sleepy head, let's make pancakes while jisung's getting ready."

jisung exited his bathroom and entered the living room to be greeted by the smell of pancakes, syrup and something a little . . burnt? maybe smoke?

"yah! changbin i'm a five star michelin, i know what i'm doing!"

"babe, the pancake is literally on fire. take it off the damn stove!!"

"haven't you heard of flambé?!"

it was a wonder the fire detectors didn't go off. jisung was able to wrestle the flaming pan out of his hormonal best friend's hands before any more damage could be done and disposed of the half-charred and, somehow, half-raw pancake's remains. soomin, who had awoken to the sounds of the kitchen chaos and her papa screaming censored threats to her uncle lixie who fired them right back, sat and quietly ate her share of edible pancakes with changbin and minho.

after the best friends calmed down and everyone ate their fill soomin headed back to her room and left the adults to discuss what they gathered for. minho re-shared his side of the story, this time to the whole group, and felix his side as well. the freckled man's recount was quite similar to jisung's, though he added how during his time taking care of pregnant jisung he had saved up the generous allowance his parents continued to give him until he graduated and used it along with his saved up salary to help pay for university and the apartment. the ginger explained how although he loved minho he couldn't risk telling the older and him exposing the complete truth to their parents.

once felix and minho's parents were convinced their son was not, in fact, pregnant they told him to drop jisung and cut contacts with with his best friend. felix, having no choice, agreed but broke his promise immediately. he stuck by jisung's side through everything and did what he had to in order to protect the blue haired.

by the end of the meet up it seemed changbin was the most affected, completely blown away by the fact that he and minho were brothers-in-law. the shorter ravenette attempted to call the older 'bro' only to receive a menacing glare and a growl of 'never do that again, ever' to which everyone laughed. minho smiled fondly at jisung, admiring the younger's bright smile and intertwined his fingers with the blue haired's. to this felix shrieked.

"is there something you aren't telling is?!"

"um," jisung blushed madly, layers and layers of bright red splattered over his entire face, "minho and i are dating."

felix shrieked again.

"wow, congratulations. i didn't think you'd get togather ao soon." changbin clapped, smiling goofily.

"why didn't you tell me?!"

"it happened last night man, chill. anyways, have you guys started thinking about names for the baby yet?"

❥ 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝟙𝟟/𝟙𝟚/𝟚𝟘 

omg i was using my typing time to type up my other fic in the works instead of this one sorry it's late😭😭 but, but, but tea has been spilt and now everyone that needs to know knows what there is to (lee)know 

i swear im giving too much time to that fic tho the chaps are like twice the length of these ones💀💀 then again this chap is almost twice the length of normal chapter lol i need to write lessss,, oh well i hope y'all enjoy it when its out😗

also anyone got baby names for changlix baby i'm so bad at choosing i got nothing🗿

thank you for reading,, stay safe,, have a nice day,, AND STREEAM MY PACEEE LETS HIT OUR GOOAALLLLLL