Tsurugi Yuuichi

Request by @Minasplay hope you like the story!
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

The day that my life changed it was all because of you, you came into my life and stepped in without letting me go, everytime I see you smile it made my heart beat so fast..

Yuuichi Tsuguri the one and only who made me wanted to play soccer freely and happily with friend's, I used to use soccer as a material to show my strength, I didn't care who I was gonna hurt or injury until that day when I met you.

|5 years ago (you are 13 years old)|

I was on my way to disband another soccer club who's popularity had raised ever since this Yuuichi Tsuguri has appeared in their team, the Fifth sector noticed that this soccer club was rather weak if this guy never joined them.

They thought it would be a good idea to recruit him, so I volunteered myself to speak to him, they told me that I could use force if it was necessary.

I walked toward the soccer field of this popular junior high school and guess who's lucky today? Me.

I easily found Yuuichi Tsuguri in the field practicing, i walked down the stairs to arrive in the field and walk up to Yuuichi.

"Hm?" Yuuichi look at you.

"Hello, you must be Yuuichi Tsuguri right?" You look at him, he has blue navy hair and dark orange eyes.

"It's me, are you here to join the soccer club?" He asked with a friendly smile while holding a soccer ball in his both hands.

"No, I'm not. I'm here from the Fifth sector orders that you were invited to join our side." You said.

"Fifth sector..?" he frown soon as he heard this name.

"Yes, so what's your answer?" You asked.

"Sorry, but I won't join them. Choosing who wins or loose at the beginning of a match is unfair and quite boring in my opinion." He respond.

"Unfair you say? Oh well, then..."You sigh and grab Yuuichi's soccer ball and dribble away looking at him.

"Say goodbye to your SOCCER!" You yelled and used your hissatsu to hit the other player's from his soccer team.

But Yuuichi stopped the ball with another one with his hissatsu.

"What?!" You glared.

"Don't bring my teammates into this." He said.

"Thank you Yuuichi!" Bowed his teammate at him.

"It's fine, get inside for safety! Inform the others too." He said.

His teammate nodded and left the field.

"Tch, I heard you are a good soccer player but I didn't knew you were strong enough to block my hissatsu." You said angered.

"That was a strong hissatsu though, you must really soccer if you are this strong.. Am I right?" Ask Yuuichi with again his friendly smile that made your blood boil.

"Make this smile disappear out of your face! I do not like soccer! It deserve to be controlled, it's an useless sport. Nobody needs it!" you yelled at him.

"Useless? Nobody needs it? You're wrong." Said Yuuichi.

"What? Prove it then."

"I am the proof, look where I am now. I'm now surround by nice people who enjoy playing soccer like I do, I made lot's of friend's here." He said looking at his teammates, they all smiled at him.